An Anti-Israel President

Obama's hostility toward Israel is just utterly disgusting.
Is Obama hostile toward Israel, or is he just not as pro-Israel as his predecessors have been? If the former, how is his hostility manifest? Specifically what has he said or done that demonstrates hostility?

I'm not being defensive. I'm asking because I haven't seen or heard anything from him that I would describe as hostile. So I'm curious.

iu

Dang, Ropey..........you had this sneaky c^ck-sucking liar-in-chiefs number 5 years ago!!! Now, that's what I call USMB street cred..............:clap::clap::clap:.

Israel is doing the lord's work in fumigating the planet of the filthy rodents called Muslims. May the Jews be ever more empowered financially/militarily with the means and endeavors to annihilate the Islamic filth polluting their neighborhood.

Thank you for the "teeny weeny country surrounded by big bad wolves" map.

It's some of my favorite "pity us" stuff y'all put out.

Got any "make the desert bloom " stuff handy?

Anything new to say to 'us all' dilloduck?

Arabs are slaughtering each other by the 100s of thousands, yet Obama feels the need to take his parting shots at the Jewish state....He can't stand those damn Jews

Arabs are slaughtering each other by the 100s of thousands, yet Obama feels the need to take his parting shots at the Jewish state....He can't stand those damn Jews

Time is the keeper.

images

lVcyfBtO

You know it's killing that Jew hater Obama ....He tried his best to get rid of netanyahu...now he's gone, we have Trump and Netanyahu is still in power

You know it's killing that Jew hater Obama ....He tried his best to get rid of netanyahu...now he's gone, we have Trump and Netanyahu is still in power
()vomit could only fool the US and Canada.

He was a failure in the other elections that he meddled it.

Forum List

Back