An Anti-Israel President

José;3684776 said:
Ropey (and Gravity) are absolutely right when they say this will not result in a final agreement by any stretch, when they say that Palestinians will only accept the partition of Palestine as a "temporary palestinian state" (AT BEST) that will be used as a tool to advance their ultimate nationalist aspiration, the right of return.

This is my only point regarding the Palestinian and Israeli issue.

That's why the tone of your posts regarding Israel/Palestine is so unbelievably sad, melancholic, disillusioned, embittered.

As a canadian Jew who already lived in Israel you just know better than the average westerner/poster of the US Message Board who still entertain naive fantasies about Israeli and Palestinian ambassadors shaking hands someday in the future after a final agreement is reached.

To be "real" a border would have to "exist" in the hearts and minds of jews and palestinians otherwise it's just an imaginary line dividing a single country that will sooner or later reject it as spurious, fraudulent.

José;3687271 said:
José;3684776 said:
Ropey (and Gravity) are absolutely right when they say this will not result in a final agreement by any stretch, when they say that Palestinians will only accept the partition of Palestine as a "temporary palestinian state" (AT BEST) that will be used as a tool to advance their ultimate nationalist aspiration, the right of return.

That's why the tone of your posts regarding Israel/Palestine is so unbelievably sad, melancholic, disillusioned, embittered.

As a canadian Jew who already lived in Israel you just know better than the average westerner/poster of the US Message Board who still entertain naive fantasies about Israeli and Palestinian ambassadors shaking hands someday in the future after a final agreement is reached.

To be "real" a border would have to "exist" in the hearts and minds of jews and palestinians otherwise it's just an imaginary line dividing a single country that will sooner or later reject it as spurious, fraudulent.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qUFDMUpk9...RgyNRUI/s1600/Israel+Islam+World+Map+Crop.gif

Unbelievably? I have seen the hate. I have had family killed in this hate. I have fought and will die with this hate still thriving.

Underlines. Who rejects it as spurious and fraudulent. You left that important facet out.

No Israel? Just another 58th Muslim country.

protester-300x209.jpg

^^ Just what the world needs. To remove that tiny little red spot and fill it up with more maniacal and inbred Muslims calling for the death of the Western culture.

Hint. That's the green spots.

Israel+Islam+World+Map+Crop.gif

Killing off that red spot will then show all the Muslim Peaceful intent?

Obamas solution is a terrible idea and whats worse, I hear the Palestinians are saying even that is not good enough, they want much more.

And that's real dangerous. The president of the United States has set an unattainable bar. I'm shocked by his proposal. Even if he only meant it as a starting point to talk it was totally off base. He had to realize the implications of it.

Say what you will about President Obama's approach to Israel—or of his relationship with American Jews—he sure has mastered the concept of chutzpah.

The president's peace proposal is a formula for war.

OB-OA227_glovie_DV_20110523185647.jpg

Mr. Obama neglected to mention these points on Sunday, hence the telling omission. But the essence of his proposal is that Israel should cede territory, put itself into a weaker position, and then hope for the best. This doesn't even amount to a land-for-peace formula.

That's not all. Mr. Obama got some applause Sunday by calling for a "non-militarized" Palestinian state. But how does that square with his comment, presumably applicable to a future Palestine, that "every state has a right to self-defense"? Mr. Obama was also cheered for his references to Israel as a "Jewish state." But why then obfuscate on the question of Palestinian refugees, whose political purpose over 63 years has been to destroy Israel as a Jewish state?

And then there was that line that "we will hold the Palestinians accountable for their actions and their rhetoric." Applause! But can Mr. Obama offer a single example of having done that as president, except perhaps at the level of a State Department press release?

What, then, would a pro-Israel president do? He would tell Palestinians that there is no right of return. He would make the reform of the Arab mindset toward Israel the centerpiece of his peace efforts. He would outline hard and specific consequences should Hamas join the government.

Such a vision could lay the groundwork for peace. What Mr. Obama offered is a formula for war, one that he will pursue in a second term. Assuming, of course, that he gets on e!

America's President's background is clear as he has a long association with 'Jew haters'.

Fact... One of BHO's best friends in Chicago was Rashid Khaliki, former PLO spokesman under Arafat who supported terrorist strikes on Israeli government targets. At a 2003 pro-Palestinian banquet then Illinois State Senator Obama sang Khalid's praises.

Fact... Obama's Chicago mentor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, called for a boycott of Israel for its 'apartheid' against Palestinians while Obama sat in his pews. Wright even reprinted Hamas terror manifesto against Israel in his church bulletin. Wright, a one time member of the Nation of Islam, gave dozens of Jew-bashing sermons while mentoring Obama.

Fact... Another close associate of Obama in Chicago is the anti-Semite Louis Farrakhhan.

So, is Obama anti-Israel? Suffice to say his circle of friends for over twenty years most certainly are anti-Semite.

And his speech clarified his intent. :doubt:

October 14, 2008
Posted: 1:35 am
October 14, 2008

EVIAN, FRANCE

PREPARE for a new America: That's the message that the Rev. Jesse Jackson conveyed to participants in the first World Policy Forum, held at this French lakeside resort last week.

He promised "fundamental changes" in US foreign policy - saying America must "heal wounds" it has caused to other nations, revive its alliances and apologize for the "arrogance of the Bush administration."

The most important change would occur in the Middle East, where "decades of putting Israel's interests first" would end.

Jackson believes that, although "Zionists who have controlled American policy for decades" remain strong, they'll lose a great deal of their clout when Barack Obama enters the White House.
IF Obama is Elected will Israel not be one of our Closest allies any longer? Will the Radical Middle East Countries feel like they can "Push Israel into the sea"? And will Obama Let them as President of the United States if elected?

How can so many Jewish folks have ignored this?

I remebered that speech and was sickend by it.

José;3687271 said:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qUFDMUpk9...RgyNRUI/s1600/Israel+Islam+World+Map+Crop.gif

Unbelievably? I have seen the hate. I have had family killed in this hate. I have fought and will die with this hate still thriving.

Underlines. Who rejects it as spurious and fraudulent. You left that important facet out.

protester-300x209.jpg

^^ Just what the world needs. To remove that tiny little red spot and fill it up with more maniacal and inbred Muslims calling for the death of the Western culture.

Thank you for the "teeny weeny country surrounded by big bad wolves" map.
It's some of my favorite "pity us" stuff y'all put out.
Got any "make the desert bloom " stuff handy?

^^Perspective.

I know you don't like it being brought up. It doesn't help that anti-jew thing does it?

Yannow?

Samantha Power was chosen as the senior foreign policy advisor to Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O5XxXm8wPE]YouTube - ‪Obama advisor calls for the invasion of Israel‬‏[/ame]

Benny agreed with Obama so I'm not sure what your point is....

Agreed with what? That they should go back to the pre war borders?
This is what he said in his speech to Congress:

We will be very generous on the size of a future Palestinian state. But as President Obama said, the border will be different than the one that existed on June 4, 1967. Israel will not return to the indefensible lines of 1967.

Sounds to me as if they are the same page.

José;3687271 said:

protester-300x209.jpg

Wow...i just noticed by your statement here "No Israel? Just another 58th Muslim country". So there are 57 Muslim countries right now? This must be why Obama made the "mistake" of saying there were 57 states in the US....Lol! His muslim background slipped up on him again! I never quite understood how he came up with the number 57, unless he was just ignorant :)

Sorry for going kinda off the subject...carry on now! Lol!

Obamas solution is a terrible idea and whats worse, I hear the Palestinians are saying even that is not good enough, they want much more.

And that's real dangerous. The president of the United States has set an unattainable bar. I'm shocked by his proposal. Even if he only meant it as a starting point to talk it was totally off base. He had to realize the implications of it.

Me too, thats why I said I am surprised that nobody warned him not to go on television and say this, its unrealistic and now people are asking for even more.

Me too, thats why I said I am surprised that nobody warned him not to go on television and say this, its unrealistic and now people are asking for even more.

Yea, he drew the line in the sand all the way on their side. The starting negotiating point is far from acceptable. It left Israel no where to go.

Yea, he drew the line in the sand all the way on their side. The starting negotiating point is far from acceptable. It left Israel no where to go.

I saw the look on Netanyahus face when Obama said that and he was pissed and I really don't blame him, sometimes I wonder what Obama is thinking. I am no President but even I know its unrealistic to ask Israel to give all that up, thats giving them an eviction notice for the most part.

I saw the look on Netanyahus face when Obama said that and he was pissed and I really don't blame him, sometimes I wonder what Obama is thinking. I am no President but even I know its unrealistic to ask Israel to give all that up, thats giving them an eviction notice for the most part.

I wonder myself too. I'll admit, I voted for him. But he has been a major disapointment. Amateur mistakes. And that makes you wonder, where's his support team?

I wonder myself too. I'll admit, I voted for him. But he has been a major disapointment. Amateur mistakes. And that makes you wonder, where's his support team?

His team is either not doing their job or Obama is not listening to them, I thought Colin Powell was supposed to be advisor to Obama, where is he? I know Powell would have DEFINENTLY told Obama not to say that!

José;3687271 said:

protester-300x209.jpg

Wow...i just noticed by your statement here "No Israel? Just another 58th Muslim country". So there are 57 Muslim countries right now? This must be why Obama made the "mistake" of saying there were 57 states in the US....Lol! His muslim background slipped up on him again! I never quite understood how he came up with the number 57, unless he was just ignorant :)

He said 57 US States? That's telling indeed.

He's been rather clear all along but I needed more proof and his last speech was clear. He wants an indefensible Israel with land swaps 'inside' the '67 border. Now he's clear to every Jew who understands the past Arab instigated wars on Israel and how they intend to dissolve or destroy Israel.

Obama is now crystal clear.

protester-300x209.jpg

He said 57 US States? That's telling indeed.

He's been rather clear all along but I needed more proof and his last speech was clear. He wants an indefensible Israel with land swaps 'inside' the '67 border. Now he's clear to every Jew who understands the past Arab instigated wars on Israel and how they intend to dissolve or destroy Israel.

Obama is now crystal clear.
I think you are being rather stupid. Benny agrees with him. Why lie about what he said? It makes you look the fool.

Forum List

Back