An angle of North Korea and China

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I've seen 2 news interviews, the last one had an economist from England and an economist from France.

I don't know who these people are but everyone is talking like the economy of China is over.

They're saying that goods for the West will be made in other countries and China's economy will take a big drop.

so now, after we tell China their economy will be taking a big dump, we're telling them to get control of N. Korea?

I wouldn't worry too much about China. We dropped out of the TPP, and they are taking advantage of all that trade we stupidly threw away.

China needs to develop a large and self-sustaining middle class. Growth out of cheap labor is a part of that just as it was for us (which is what the idiots screaming for protectionism so we can sew sneakers here or some such nonsense do not understand).

I've seen 2 news interviews, the last one had an economist from England and an economist from France.

I don't know who these people are but everyone is talking like the economy of China is over.

They're saying that goods for the West will be made in other countries and China's economy will take a big drop.

so now, after we tell China their economy will be taking a big dump, we're telling them to get control of N. Korea?

That is funny! I would like to know what channel you saw those on, was it the Alex Jones show?

China needs to develop a large and self-sustaining middle class. Growth out of cheap labor is a part of that just as it was for us (which is what the idiots screaming for protectionism so we can sew sneakers here or some such nonsense do not understand).

China is already developing that middle class. It is larger than the middle class of the US as of now and it is growing quickly. By the time we vote for our next president more than 70% of China's urban population will be middle class, while ours will continue to shrink.

The Japanese model of economic growth is self-limiting but that was not known, at least not for certain, at the time the rest of eastern Asia adopted it. China and most of what was then poor East Asia put the Japanese model on steroids. This was done with a one child policy instead of the Japanese two child policy, it's a huge mess.

The Japanese model of economic growth is self-limiting but that was not known, at least not for certain, at the time the rest of eastern Asia adopted it. China and most of what was then poor East Asia put the Japanese model on steroids. This was done with a one child policy instead of the Japanese two child policy, it's a huge mess.

There is NO two-child policy in Japan. Never was. China ended its one-child policy some time ago.

Harry Truman is a democrat icon because the liberal media writes the history books. Under Truman's inept leadership China engaged in a shooting war against the U.S. in Korea and Truman's war lasted about three years at the cost of about 50,000 American lives. Today the great deal maker convinced China to agree to sanctions against it's former ally in N.K. but the angry and crazy American left still doesn't appreciate it.

NK and China?

China doesn't like NK.

However, they'd like a US client state on their southern border even less, so they tolerate NK as the lesser of two evils.

There is NO two-child policy in Japan. Never was. China ended its one-child policy some time ago.

Japanese two-child policy?

original.jpg

Japanese two-child policy?

original.jpg

No such policy, but that guy keeps repeating it.

Forum List

Back