An American Travesty..Fmr Louisiana House Rep David Duke Arrested In Cologne, Germany

Pilgrims did a lot of that while they slaughtered my people.
I'm sure the Indians of the past were just as worthless as the indians of today.

What about the white Puritan Pilgrims doing the slaughtering...? Were they high-quality humans...? Actually, we know a lot about who the Pilgrims were; where they came from and what kind of people they were. Native Americans have a great history prior to Pilgrim infestation.

Pilgrims did a lot of that while they slaughtered my people.
I'm sure the Indians of the past were just as worthless as the indians of today.

What about the white Puritan Pilgrims doing the slaughtering...? Were they high-quality humans...? Actually, we know a lot about who the Pilgrims were; where they came from and what kind of people they were. Native Americans have a great history prior to Pilgrim infestation.

With all your peoples great history combined-- they didn't even invent or create 1/1,000,000 of what the white man was able to do with the land. You're welcome to call that great, but me....Not by a long shot :lol: A man 20,000 years ago could of done most of what your people did.

Last edited:
This is outrageous, it is indeed an American travesty and it shows that Europe is becoming more less tolerant of free speech. It is putting a stranglehold on society. This event is a sign that could get full blown in America. David Duke was invited by the German Nationalist Party to speak at a event but apparently by the looks of things they yanked him to prison before he could make any speeches. It's a disgusting fact that he is a European man and he is unwelcome in a White homeland but all the Africans, Asians, Turks, Muslims and anything else that crawls out of the sewer is welcomed with open arms in Germany and all of Europe!Could you imagine any other American being arrested overseas over a free speech issue and the American media basically ignores it?

If Jesse Jackson were arrested, it would be on the front page of every US newspaper, but because Duke represents White people instead of Blacks and because the media is controlled by Jews, the arrest of Duke has gotten no mention on the mainstream media so far.

If anyone needs proof that the Jewish media has a bias against anyone who is pro-White, this is a great example of that!

Could you imagine any other American being arrested overseas over a free speech issue and the American media basically ignores it?

If Jesse Jackson were arrested, it would be on the front page of every US newspaper, but because Duke represents White people instead of Blacks and because the media is controlled by Jews, the arrest of Duke has gotten no mention on the mainstream media so far.

If anyone needs proof that the Jewish media has a bias against anyone who is pro-White, this is a great example of that!

David Duke Arrested in Germany | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

On Friday, the 25.11.2011 a very special guest was in Cologne at an event to talk to German nationalists. Outside the Network in Cologne had invited the famous American politician David Duke as a speaker.

Before Dr. Duke could enter the meeting hall in the east of Cologne, he was arrested as as “undesirable foreigner”.

All information requests directed at the Cologne police went unanswered. The appointed counsel at the earliest, tomorrow may provide more clarity in this matter. It may well be that Dr. Duke is deported and may even spend some time in federal prison. This news will be posted here soon.

Google Translate
- It's a disgusting fact that he is a European man and he is unwelcome in a White homeland but all the Africans, Asians, Turks, Muslims and anything else that crawls out of the sewer is welcomed

- Duke represents White people instead of Blacks

- the media is controlled by Jews

- proof that the Jewish media has a bias against anyone who is pro-White

"USArmyRetired's" avator says it all!
The travesty is that we still have David Duke, and supporters like "USArmyRetired," who want to spread their "racist" views under the guise of "free speech!"
The right to "free speech" ends the moment you start spreading hate about your "neighbor."

Unless you are a Liberal or a Muslim right?

With all your peoples great history combined, they didn't even invent or create 1/1,000,000 of what the white man was able to do with the land. You're welcome to call that great, but me...Not so much!:lol: A man 20,000 years ago could of done most of what your people did.

Those so called improvments are what is killing off the white race.

No, just the ones who preach hatred and violence.

Like OWS? Supported and paid for by Obama and Company?

Native Americans have a great history prior to Pilgrim infestation.
:lol: The only difference between Indians and ******* is a TP

Differences
*Indians could hunt big game
*Indians could plan months if not years in advance
*Indians planted stuff and many things like corn that even we europeans didn't have. So we gained knowledge from them.
*They had great knowledge of herbs and made up the base of our understanding for natural medicines.
*Some tribes within the eastern and southwestern US and throughout central America had great skill in developing structures that revival that of egypt.

So no I wouldn't compare the indian to the negroid.

Last edited:

With all your peoples great history combined-- they didn't even invent or create 1/1,000,000 of what the white man was able to do with the land. You're welcome to call that great, but me....Not by a long shot :lol: A man 20,000 years ago could of done most of what your people did.

There is obviously soooo much that you don't know - and don't want to know.

The Six Nations: Oldest Living Participatory Democracy on Earth

Modern History Sourcebook: The Constitution of the Iroquois Confederacy

Constitution of the Iroquois Nations

Thanksgiving: A Native American View | | AlterNet

Thanksgiving Foods from Native Americans - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Lies My Teacher Told Me

Land Tenure and Use in Native American Culture

Genocide of Native Americans

Native American Contributions

Native American contributions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Influence & Contributions: Food - Issues of Native Circle

Native Americans in the U.S. Military

Native Americans in World War II

Native American, Seven Fires Council

Pilgrims: Children of the Devil - Puritan Doomsday Cult Plunders Paradise

Last edited:
Native Americans have a great history prior to Pilgrim infestation.

What's wrong with *******? We just came from different continents.

Were you homeskooled...?
Again Lahkota. Please answer. You said this:

"After whites betrayed and killed Native Americans and stole their land"

Who says it was the Indians land to begin with?

Were you homeskooled...?

Possession is 9/10ths of the law? However most Indians did not believe they owned land. And a nomadic race that runs into a domestic race is going to breed wars until, as happened, one side wins it all.

Were you homeskooled...?

I doubt Lakhota knows about the whites that came over 17,000 years ago. So he wouldn't understand.

:eusa_whistle:

Were you homeskooled...?

Possession is 9/10ths of the law? However most Indians did not believe they owned land. And a nomadic race that runs into a domestic race is going to breed wars until, as happened, one side wins it all.

I dom't have a problem with the might equals right crowd as long as they don't use the aurgument when talking about taking land from Native Americans and Mexicans then cry about Mexicans,blacks, Muslims taking over the world.

I dom't have a problem with the might equals right crowd as long as they don't use the aurgument when talking about taking land from Native Americans and Mexicans then cry about Mexicans,blacks, Muslims taking over the world.

Good fucking reason- why we whites need to wake up and push back. We must wake up and hold onto what we feel is ours for our children and grand children. If not we won't have any.

Last edited:

Were you homeskooled...?

What I am saying to him is they didn't own any land when we arrived in the Western Hemisphere. The Native Americans did not have deeds to any land in North America.

The difference is that you dumb ass Liberals keep stopping anyone from doing anything about it. For example, in Europe they have figured out that Muslim immigrants are a problem but the liberals wont let them shut down the incoming tap and won't let them deport those already there.

And we have the same problem. 1/10th of Mexico or 1/5, depending on whos numbers you believe , of Mexico is in the US ILLEGALLY. And you retards won't secure the border nor round up and kick out the illegals. And when a State does do something about it you applaud when the Federal Government takes them to Court over it.

IF it does come to a shooting war in the US it will be because you loons left people no other option.

The difference is that you dumb ass Liberals keep stopping anyone from doing anything about it. For example, in Europe they have figured out that Muslim immigrants are a problem but the liberals wont let them shut down the incoming tap and won't let them deport those already there.

And we have the same problem. 1/10th of Mexico or 1/5, depending on whos numbers you believe , of Mexico is in the US ILLEGALLY. And you retards won't secure the border nor round up and kick out the illegals. And when a State does do something about it you applaud when the Federal Government takes them to Court over it.

IF it does come to a shooting war in the US it will be because you loons left people no other option.

you want to blame itt on the left wing but right wing controlled the government from 2001-2007 and what did they do about it?

you want to blame itt on the left wing but right wing controlled the government from 2001-2007 and what did they do about it?

Right,

Both parties leadership are transnationalist(globalist, muilti-culture) that are working to destroy this country's culture and greatness. They're one world and one race traitors. :evil:

Forum List

Back