An American Travesty..Fmr Louisiana House Rep David Duke Arrested In Cologne, Germany

Duke is a White Civil Rights activist standing up for the rights of all European Whites. You should support his cause.
trollinhatin21p1tqqk.jpg

WE have a First Amendment which gives US the right to give voice to the hateful shit endorsed by guys like Duke.

But the Germans, with a rancid history over such things, has a law prohibiting that speech.

Duke, being a rancid fucking idiot piece of shit, goes where? to GERMANY to give voice to his imbecility.

And they arrest his idiot ass.

Too fucking funny.

And Lakhota's question to USAR is an instant classic imho!

I really think he did intentionally to become almost like a martyr. I mean how could he be so stupid?

WE have a First Amendment which gives US the right to give voice to the hateful shit endorsed by guys like Duke.

But the Germans, with a rancid history over such things, has a law prohibiting that speech.

Duke, being a rancid fucking idiot piece of shit, goes where? to GERMANY to give voice to his imbecility.

Too fucking funny.

I really think he did intentionally to become almost like a martyr. I mean how could he be so stupid?

Being stupid seems to be his speciality.

Too fucking funny.

Duke is a White Civil Rights activist standing up for the rights of all European Whites. You should support his cause.

Some of us don't believe in 'white' rights. Some of us actually believe in human rights. What a concept.

Too fucking funny.

Being stupid seems to be his speciality.

Or it could be this. :lol: very true.

Forum List

Back