An American Original; Citizen Action

Or you could just pack up and move somewhere else.

I appreciate that you're a leftie, but are you actually an American? Americans do not go quietly into the night. We're a nation of battlers. We fight on.

Or in your case, whine and bitch when you don't get your way...

Sadly, people like you see it as whining and bithcing becuase we did not get our way.

Anyone with a compromised intelligence can easily have people like Pelosi convince them of that.

However, the truth is, we are Americans speaking our mind....you know...sort of like our founders, civil rights activists, Anti war protesters, etc.

But no.....of course, when it is something YOU want, we are doing nothing but bitching and whining that we lost.

Pelosi loves those that dont think for themselves...sort of like you VaY.....

I appreciate that you're a leftie, but are you actually an American? Americans do not go quietly into the night. We're a nation of battlers. We fight on.

Could you be any more full of shit?

Oh....so I guess you see us as a nation of sheep.

That explains it.

Many of "you" (and I use that term loosely with you O&T) tend to use the exact same talking points without having any fucking idea what they actually mean, so I can see how some might call "you" that....

The Health Care Reform Package is illegal, and therefore, a legitimate cause for civil disobedience. We prevailed against King George III, we can prevail against King Obama I (and last). :eusa_hand:

There is nothing I like more than some civil disobedience. Follow the footsteps of Ghandi.

Not in the wingnuts nature. They will end up shooting someone, flying a plane into a building, etc...

Could you be any more full of shit?

I don't think so. She has been like this for almost 24 hours now...

I think it's really sweet that you're so obsessed with me, YaWanker. Pity that you lack the ability to actually comprehend real words and have to make shit up instead.

The Health Care Reform Package is illegal, and therefore, a legitimate cause for civil disobedience. We prevailed against King George III, we can prevail against King Obama I (and last). :eusa_hand:

There is nothing I like more than some civil disobedience. Follow the footsteps of Ghandi.

Not in the wingnuts nature. They will end up shooting someone, flying a plane into a building, etc...

Apart from Muslim extremists, it tends to be INDIVIDUALs that do that. You know the difference between an individual and a group? It's not a 'they' situation. Idiot.

Forum List

Back