An American Hero: Joel Burns

Yes tell them how safe it is being gay then explain to them what happens when they get AIDS.

Shove your ignorant hate up your ass, Lost Soul. BTW, hetero sex transmits HIV more often than "gay sex", but somehow I think you're no one's fucktoy. Now worries, eh?
Really how did AIDS get spread world wide? Gays having sex with straight people. But you habe no eroom to call someone ignorant seeing yours is clearly on display here daily.

Have been married for years so no I am not some fucktoy. I will leave that for sluts like you.

AIDS appears to have started with immoral behavior, at least it was spread with immorality, and now it is affecting the innocent around the world. That is what immorality does. Doesn't matter who did it, gay or straight.

Shove your ignorant hate up your ass, Lost Soul. BTW, hetero sex transmits HIV more often than "gay sex", but somehow I think you're no one's fucktoy. No worries, eh?
Really how did AIDS get spread world wide? Gays having sex with straight people. But you habe no eroom to call someone ignorant seeing yours is clearly on display here daily.

Have been married for years so no I am not some fucktoy. I will leave that for sluts like you.

My condolences to Mrs. Lost Soul. It's a nine days' wonder to me that men like you ain't smothered in your sleep.

And its a wonder you are here at all deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Shove your ignorant hate up your ass, Lost Soul. BTW, hetero sex transmits HIV more often than "gay sex", but somehow I think you're no one's fucktoy. Now worries, eh?

And we all know that spouses never ever stray...and if they do, they tell you right away...................:doubt:
Not me nor mine. Sorry to hear yours did but me and my wife have a better relationship than that. And if we did stray, we have enough respect for each other to be honest about it.

Honesty goes a long way in a marriage.

My condolences to Mrs. Lost Soul. It's a nine days' wonder to me that men like you ain't smothered in your sleep.

And its a wonder you are here at all deleted

bye

If we could return to the Op.....please share the video with any teen you may know. It matters not if that child is gay; what matters is, they hear the words of hope -- regardless of what may be troubling them -- that it gets better.

You don't have to speak, if you don't know what to say. Just hug them, or smile at them.

Forum List

Back