An American bribe that stinks of appeasement

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
In any other country, the current American bribe to Israel, and the latter's reluctance to accept it, in return for even a temporary end to the theft of somebody else's property would be regarded as preposterous. Three billion dollars' worth of fighter bombers in return for a temporary freeze in West Bank colonisation for a mere 90 days? Not including East Jerusalem – so goodbye to the last chance of the east of the holy city for a Palestinian capital – and, if Benjamin Netanyahu so wishes, a rip-roaring continuation of settlement on Arab land. In the ordinary sane world in which we think we live, there is only one word for Barack Obama's offer: appeasement. Usually, our lords and masters use that word with disdain and disgust.

Anyone who panders to injustice by one people against another people is called an appeaser. Anyone who prefers peace at any price, let alone a $3bn bribe to the guilty party – is an appeaser. Anyone who will not risk the consequences of standing up for international morality against territorial greed is an appeaser. Those of us who did not want to invade Afghanistan were condemned as appeasers. Those of us who did not want to invade Iraq were vilified as appeasers. Yet that is precisely what Obama has done in his pathetic, unbelievable effort to plead with Netanyahu for just 90 days of submission to international law. Obama is an appeaser.
Robert Fisk: An American bribe that stinks of appeasement - Robert Fisk, Commentators - The Independent

In any other country, the current American bribe to Israel, and the latter's reluctance to accept it, in return for even a temporary end to the theft of somebody else's property would be regarded as preposterous. Three billion dollars' worth of fighter bombers in return for a temporary freeze in West Bank colonisation for a mere 90 days?

Ho Say, the West Bank is Israeli land under international law. There is no colonization Open a law book.

Muhammadans have colonized the Middle East, dummy.

Israel buys $15 BILLION in American products each year, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets and offsetting US aid.

I own you. :clap2:

Office of the United States Trade Representative...
U.S. goods exports [to Israel] in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.

Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Anyone who panders to injustice by one people against another people is called an appeaser.

There is more justice in Israel than in your shitty spain, Ho Say. And, more than most of the world...

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

Last edited:
In any other country, the current American bribe to Israel, and the latter's reluctance to accept it, in return for even a temporary end to the theft of somebody else's property would be regarded as preposterous. Three billion dollars' worth of fighter bombers in return for a temporary freeze in West Bank colonisation for a mere 90 days? Not including East Jerusalem – so goodbye to the last chance of the east of the holy city for a Palestinian capital – and, if Benjamin Netanyahu so wishes, a rip-roaring continuation of settlement on Arab land. In the ordinary sane world in which we think we live, there is only one word for Barack Obama's offer: appeasement. Usually, our lords and masters use that word with disdain and disgust.

As prominent Israeli Arab Muslim journalist Khald Abu Toameh writes, Ho Say is a pitiful illustration of Jew haters whose sole interest in Palestinians is in using them as a pretext for venting their mental illness...

Khaled Abu Toameh: The Pro Palestinian's Real Agenda
The so-called pro-Palestinian “junta” on the campuses has nothing to offer other than hatred and de-legitimization of Israel. If these folks really cared about the Palestinians, they would be campaigning for good government and for the promotion of values of democracy and freedom in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Their hatred for Israel and what it stands for has blinded them to a point where they no longer care about the real interests of the Palestinians, namely the need to end the anarchy and lawlessness, and to dismantle all the armed gangs that are responsible for the death of hundreds of innocent Palestinians over the past few years.

The majority of these activists openly admit that they have never visited Israel or the Palestinian territories. They don’t know -and don’t want to know - that Jews and Arabs here are still doing business together and studying together and meeting with each other on a daily basis because they are destined to live together in this part of the world. They don’t want to hear that despite all the problems life continues and that ordinary Arab and Jewish parents who wake up in the morning just want to send their children to school and go to work before returning home safely and happily.

What is happening on the U.S. campuses is not about supporting the Palestinians as much as it is about promoting hatred for the Jewish state. It is not really about ending the “occupation” as much as it is about ending the existence of Israel.

Many of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas officials I talk to in the context of my work as a journalist sound much more pragmatic than most of the anti-Israel, “pro-Palestinian” folks on the campuses.
On Campus: The Pro-Palestinian's Real Agenda

Last edited:
Hillary and O'bama are a disgrace for trying to appease...um....negotiate peace in the middle east. Like, who in the US even gives a fuck if they kill each other in Palestine? I know I don't. And we borrow money from the Chinese to give to izzyrael? Geez.

Hillary and O'bama are a disgrace for trying to appease...um....negotiate peace in the middle east. Like, who in the US even gives a fuck if they kill each other in Palestine? I know I don't. And we borrow money from the Chinese to give to izzyrael? Geez.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper..
As I said on the 60th anniversary of its founding, the State of Israel appeared as a light, in a world emerging from deep darkness. Against all odds, that light has not been extinguished. It burns bright, upheld by the universal principles of all civilized nations – freedom, democracy, justice.
Excerpt: Harper's speech on Israel, anti-Semitism

Marc, do you ever get tired of apologizing for the inbred state of izzyrael?

No apology for your apartheid Canada, psycho boiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cuckoo:

"End The Segregation In Canada"
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

Marc, do you ever get tired of apologizing for the inbred state of izzyrael?

No apology for your apartheid Canada, psycho boiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cuckoo:

"End The Segregation In Canada"
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

I don't care what happens to the abos, they're on their own as far as I'm concerned. Anyways, jews are the low man on the totem pole in Canada. Thought you should know.

America: The Silence of a Nation.
Excerpts from a speech by: Chris Hedges.

The author spoke at the Revolution Books Town Hall Meeting at Ethical Culture Society on January 13, 2009 condemning Israel and USA complicity in Israel's murderous destruction and genocide of the innocent men, women and children of GAZA and the West Bank.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQWUbPN4ooM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

America: The Silence of a Nation.
Excerpts from a speech by: Chris Hedges.

Israel is a better place to live than your shitty bankrupt Spain, Ho say. Still chasing Muslims away? :lol:

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.
Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

If israel is such a great place, why do I never here of anyone except jews and dispossessed arabs who want to live there?
What's number 16?

If israel is such a great place, why do I never here of anyone except jews and dispossessed arabs who want to live there?
What's number 16?

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper...
All of my life, Israel has been a symbol of the triumph of hope and faith. After 1945, our battered world desperately needed to be lifted out of post-war darkness and despair. After so much pain and suffering, humanity needed comfort and optimism. After so much death and destruction, we needed renewal. The renewal of the dream of a better and more civilized world. We needed to be inspired and it was the Jewish people who suffered most who provided that inspiration.

By their example, they led the world back to the light. From shattered Europe and other countries, near and far, the descendants of Abrhahan, Isaac and Jacob made their way home. Their pilgramage was the culmination of a 2000 year dream it is a tribute to the unquenchable human aspiration for freedom and a testament to the indominable spirit of the Jewish People.

In the 60 years that followed, Israel blossomed into one of the most successful countries on Earth. A land of ingenuity and enterprise, an oasis of agricultural genius, a wellspring of fine art and high culture, a model of democracy, Israel is truly the miracle in the desert.

But, the source of Israel's strength and success is its commitment to the universal values of all civilized people, freedom, democracy, human rights and the rule of law. Soon, I hope to have the opportunity to travel to Israel to see the miracle with my own eyes. To see how millions of people from all over the Earth with their countless different languages and traditions came together to build a modern, prosperous, vibrant democratic country.

I want to see first hand what the survivors of the Holocaust and their descendants have accomplished for theirs is truly an achievement of resilience and renewal unsurpassed in the annals of human history. Considering how far Israel has come in so short a time, in the face of such seemingly insurmountable odds, I can foresee no dark force, no matter how strong, that could succeed in dimming the light of freedom and democracy that shines from within Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhpWHeI6-U[/ame]

Emigration from Israel exceeds immigration
Tel Aviv (dpa) - In Israel, the number of emigrants exceeded the number of immigrants for the first time in 20 years, the Israeli daily Yediot Ahronot reported Friday.

Many emigrants were recent arrivals who wanted to leave Israel again, the report said. In 2007, 14,400 immigrants are expected in Israel while 20,000 people are expected to leave the country, according to the report
Emigration from Israel exceeds immigration | Wake Up From Your Slumber
Emigration from Israel ? The Overlooked or Hidden Facts - The Israel Democracy Institute

A report conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency casts doubt over whether Israel will survive as a country beyond the next twenty years. The CIA expects an inexorable movement away from the colonial Apartheid state and a return of Palestinian refugees. The Report expects that Zionists in the millions will emigrate from Israel to the United States, Europe and Russia.
CIA Reports Predicts Israel Will Fall In 20 Years: Zionists to emigrate from Israel to US, Europe and Russia | Dailycensored.com

Emigration from Israel exceeds immigration

Warren Buffett, Multi-Billion Dollar Purchase of Successful Israeli Company...
Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA[/ame]

What's number 16?

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper...
All of my life, Israel has been a symbol of the triumph of hope and faith. After 1945, our battered world desperately needed to be lifted out of post-war darkness and despair. After so much pain and suffering, humanity needed comfort and optimism. After so much death and destruction, we needed renewal. The renewal of the dream of a better and more civilized world. We needed to be inspired and it was the Jewish people who suffered most who provided that inspiration.

By their example, they led the world back to the light. From shattered Europe and other countries, near and far, the descendants of Abrhahan, Isaac and Jacob made their way home. Their pilgramage was the culmination of a 2000 year dream it is a tribute to the unquenchable human aspiration for freedom and a testament to the indominable spirit of the Jewish People.

In the 60 years that followed, Israel blossomed into one of the most successful countries on Earth. A land of ingenuity and enterprise, an oasis of agricultural genius, a wellspring of fine art and high culture, a model of democracy, Israel is truly the miracle in the desert.

But, the source of Israel's strength and success is its commitment to the universal values of all civilized people, freedom, democracy, human rights and the rule of law. Soon, I hope to have the opportunity to travel to Israel to see the miracle with my own eyes. To see how millions of people from all over the Earth with their countless different languages and traditions came together to build a modern, prosperous, vibrant democratic country.

I want to see first hand what the survivors of the Holocaust and their descendants have accomplished for theirs is truly an achievement of resilience and renewal unsurpassed in the annals of human history. Considering how far Israel has come in so short a time, in the face of such seemingly insurmountable odds, I can foresee no dark force, no matter how strong, that could succeed in dimming the light of freedom and democracy that shines from within Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhpWHeI6-U[/ame]

You are arguing with people that are banned....:cuckoo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWhpWHeI6-U[/ame][/QUOTE]

You are arguing with people that are banned....:cuckoo:[/QUOTE]
Reading that, one could be excused for thinking only jews suffered in the Holocaust, ignoring the 5 million Roma, Homos, Freemasons, Jehovahs, et al who also died
American children in school can quote the supposed number of jews killed, but cant tell you how many US patriots gave thier lives in the war

Forum List

Back