An Alternative Political Party

csbarry

I'm just getting started!
Jan 20, 2010
Turn around ...
We all come from different walks of life; developing our own individual opinions about the many facets of life as we travel through it. My opinion regarding the politicians and the economic system are such that I have taken the initiative and begun the process of forming a new political party. As I told one of our members earlier, we will not agree on everything each other has to say, but we will provide each other with food for thought. I know my views are not those of everyone's and I have much to learn form many of you. If you wish to really know more about me, go to Egalitarians-USA. Much of what you find there may need some reconsideration, your input will be greatly appreciated, your support even more so. Just do me a favor and keep it constructive; this Country hasn't got time for any bull shit.

the link is to a political party website that the member has started and not another message board.-del

Last edited:
Egalitarianism (derived from the French word égal, meaning "equal") has two distinct definitions in modern English.[1] It is defined either as a political doctrine that holds that all people should be treated as equals and have the same political, economic, social, and civil rights[2] or as a social philosophy advocating the removal of economic inequalities among people.

I already feel the hand slipping into my wallet pocket.

You lost me when you pissed all over LGBT people on your Issues page.

I do agree that the time has come for a valid third, fourth, and fifth party system.

Last edited:
Is encouraging members away from a site you've just joined an appropriate way to behave? Personally, I think not.

California Girl, I'm new at this, and I may have made a mistake. I was just trying to contribute in a big way. The website is my own website, which I thought might provide some insight into my political position on a myriad of subjects facing the Nation, thus generating discussions on this website. I apologize to you, and anyone else I may have offended.

csbarry

Might be an admirable effort, but unless you have billions behind you, I think you're wasting your time. Put your efforts behind something that's already got a foot hold.

Last edited:
Is encouraging members away from a site you've just joined an appropriate way to behave? Personally, I think not.

California Girl, I'm new at this, and I may have made a mistake. I was just trying to contribute in a big way. The website is my own website, which I thought might provide some insight into my political position on a myriad of subjects facing the Nation, thus generating discussions on this website. I apologize to you, and anyone else I may have offended.

csbarry

This site has a blog you can write if you wish to make it easier and keep it here ,

Egalitarianism (derived from the French word égal, meaning "equal") has two distinct definitions in modern English.[1] It is defined either as a political doctrine that holds that all people should be treated as equals and have the same political, economic, social, and civil rights[2] or as a social philosophy advocating the removal of economic inequalities among people.

I already feel the hand slipping into my wallet pocket.
Exactly. Forget the anti-gay thing...that's just a small negative.

I mean, that part sucks, but I'd rather keep what's in my wallet.

I do agree that the time has come for a valid third, fourth, and fifth party system.

Vanquish, that is my personal position on the matter. It is imperative you understand that no matter what my position on the subject is, I would support without prejudice, the will of the majority. That's how democracy should, and is suppose to work.

Last edited:

Vanquish, that is my personal position on the matter. It is imperative you understand that no matter what my position on the subject is, I would support without prejudice, the will of the majority. That's how democracy should, and is suppose to work.

We live in a republic .
Democracy is mob rule, not a very good for of government,

I think you need to read what the founders said about democracy and majority rule: That it supports 51% taking away the rights of the 49%

I think you need to read what the founders said about democracy and majority rule: That it supports 51% taking away the rights of the 49%

He doesn't have any principles or core values to guide him he just want a piece of the power.
Most people hide it a little better.

Might be an admirable effort, but unless you have billions behind you, I think you're wasting your time. Put your efforts behind something that's already got a foot hold.

Setting the Democrats and the Republicans aside, nothing already has a foot hold, and so I choose to nurture an organization that I truly believe holds a promise for a majority of Americans.

Last edited:

Setting the Democrats and the Republicans aside, nothing already has a foot hold, and so I choose to nurture an organization that I truly believe holds a promise for a majority of Americans.

Well good luck convincing others that your viewpoints are the most promising for the nation. I sincerely mean that.

Well good luck convincing others that your viewpoints are the most promising for the nation. I sincerely mean that.
He doesnt have any, he wants what ever the most of them want.

He doesnt have any, he wants what ever the most of them want.

I figure he can only siphon off liberals and progressives so whats the harm of encouraging him?

would be great. at least 2 more parties, so that people aren't just toting one party line or anohter. Can getr more moderates and people who believe in principles from both sides.

Forum List

Back