An "Alber alert" has gone out for missing Al Gore lost in global warming BLIZZARD

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Here is a video of MSNBC stating that the blizzard that the east coast is in, & that has frozen down the federal government--"thankfully" over the last 3 days--is in reality due to "global warming"---:lol::lol::lol:

So now they're stating that the colder it gets--the warmer the earth is getting---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

There is a search going on right now for Al Gore, & also Robert Kennedy Jr. who stated that there was no snow in Washington D.C. a couple of years ago, again due to Global Warming. Both are missing in action--& a full search & rescue attempt is on.-:lol::lol:

But here is the BEST of MSNBC--gotta watch it---:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMWfDEPT2W4]YouTube - MSNBC Reporter Insists Record Snow Out East Is Due to Global Warming[/ame]

Meanwhile, snow is being trucked in for the Vancouver Winter Olympics, because it's unseasonably warm.

What I want to know is, When did MSNBC start using Jon Stewarts comedy writers to write their editorial pieces? Since that bit looked like something you'd expect to see on Stewart's show. :lol:

Meanwhile, snow is being trucked in for the Vancouver Winter Olympics, because it's unseasonably warm.

Oh My God--"the sky is falling." A sure sign of global warming when a "single" ski resort doesn't have enough snow--:lol::lol:

Hey I live near Summit county in Colorado--which includes Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain--& we know here---that there are great snow years & bad snow years---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

We have also come to realise that no-one controls "mother nature."

Forum List

Back