An Al-Qaeda Most Wanted Turns Self In

Looks like things are looking better and better since Obama got Osama.

Saudi Arabia says an al-Qaida member on the kingdom's most wanted list called from abroad and turned himself in.

Saudi police: al-Qaida member surrenders - Yahoo! News

The SEAL Team reportedly confiscated a shit ton of Intel from the compound. There are probably more then a few bad guys trying to remember if OBL had there mailing address...
I think someone just turned the light on the cockroaches....

Saudi Arabia says an al-Qaida member on the kingdom's most wanted list called from abroad and turned himself in.

ObamaCowboy.png

"Book 'im!!!!"

Sounds like this scumbag figured out that water boarding < bullet between the eyes.

The SEAL Team reportedly confiscated a shit ton of Intel from the compound. There are probably more then a few bad guys trying to remember if OBL had there mailing address...
Yeah.....I'd imagine (with all the records confiscated, in Pakistan), Lil' Dumbya & The DICK; Cheney are HAULIN'-ASS FOR THE BORDER!!!!

He probably figured he'd get a better deal from the Saudis then the Seals.

How right he is.

Obama's cleaning up shop.

Khadafi better give up...if he knows what's good for him.

Obama's going to get you!!

:lol:
lol

Yeah.....I'd imagine (with all the records confiscated, in Pakistan), Lil' Dumbya & The DICK; Cheney are HAULIN'-ASS FOR THE BORDER!!!!

You completely suck. It's not your ideals, which frankly I don't even know where you stand on anything. It's your posting style. What's the point of posting with all the crazy fonts and such? Do you want people just to assume you're a moron not worth reading right off the point?

I sincerely hope there is a great number of deaths and captures preferably deaths from the intelligence that was found.

Congratulations! You are hereby nominated for the most tasteless post on this entire topic to this point! (Why am I not surprised it's you?)

You completely suck. It's not your ideals, which frankly I don't even know where you stand on anything. It's your posting style.
Ah, yes, because.....after all, this is a Posting Style Forum!!!!

handjob.gif

Can't you Bubbleheads find a teen-chat site, somewhere????

:eusa_eh:

Congratulations! You are hereby nominated for the most tasteless post on this entire topic to this point! (Why am I not surprised it's you?)
Aw, jeez.....another apolitical-Bubblehead heard-from.

handjob.gif

You completely suck. It's not your ideals, which frankly I don't even know where you stand on anything. It's your posting style.
Ah, yes, because.....after all, this is a Posting Style Forum!!!!

handjob.gif

Can't you Bubbleheads find a teen-chat site, somewhere????

:eusa_eh:

No it is not a posting style forum , but just as the clothes make the man, so to does the posting style. I see a dude wearing jorts and a wife beater, I automatically assume he's trash. I see a dude who posts like a kid, I assume he's a child.

I ASSUME you are here because you want your posts to be taken seriously? I merely offered some constructive criticism to that end.

Forum List

Back