an advocate for the banned or about to be banned etc

threatening another member with harm, repeatedly arguing with mods in the public forums, repeatedly insulting another poster's family members, spamming the board, advocating violence against a public figure (assassination etc). we almost always give warnings before we ban someone-we're not here to ban people

We're not permitted to argue with mods? Sincere question.

not in public.

Wow, I've never encountered that, glad I asked.

The mods are only part time mods..."on call" so to speak. Any other time we are posters. Yes, we get to have fun on the board with our thoughts and opinions just like anyone else. Should there be a problem with that?

Stalker much?

You need to take that back. And wasn't it YOU that was talking about being bright and all? :cuckoo:

Hypothetically, for what reasons would a, by all accounts, really nice person be banned? :confused:

threatening another member with harm, repeatedly arguing with mods in the public forums, repeatedly insulting another poster's family members, spamming the board, advocating violence against a public figure (assassination etc). we almost always give warnings before we ban someone-we're not here to ban people

Not about mod action, and not in public

let me clarify.
you can argue with mods about anything except how we moderate on the public boards.

e.g. you can argue the suitability of bachmann as POTUS with me till the cows come home, but if i moved your thread about the same subject from the politics forum to the flame zone, you can't argue about that with me ON THE PUBLIC BOARDS. you can, and many have, argue about moderator actions via PMs or the post reporting function.

does this answer your question or have i just confused the issue more? :lol:

Ohhhhhh, yes. Thanks for clarifying. I'm like, that's ONE way to win an argument. LOL I was about to put you all on ignore so as not to even be tempted.

let me clarify.
you can argue with mods about anything except how we moderate on the public boards.

e.g. you can argue the suitability of bachmann as POTUS with me till the cows come home, but if i moved your thread about the same subject from the politics forum to the flame zone, you can't argue about that with me ON THE PUBLIC BOARDS. you can, and many have, argue about moderator actions via PMs or the post reporting function.

Ohhhhhh, yes. Thanks for clarifying. I'm like, that's ONE way to win an argument. LOL I was about to put you all on ignore so as not to even be tempted.

oh, that's the other thing-you can't put us on ignore :D

Does red lettering mean something? Another sincere question.

It means we are posting with our little mod hats :eusa_angel:
6a00d83451c53969e2013488d68f43970c-320wi

let me clarify.

oh, that's the other thing-you can't put us on ignore :D

Bwahahahaha :lol:

The mods are only part time mods..."on call" so to speak. Any other time we are posters. Yes, we get to have fun on the board with our thoughts and opinions just like anyone else. Should there be a problem with that?

Stalker much?

You need to take that back. And wasn't it YOU that was talking about being bright and all? :cuckoo:

Are you ordering me to do so, in your position as a mod?

when we're posting as mods, as opposed to just members, we post in red.

i probably should have posted this in red, but it's friday.

and i'm lazy

The first condition does not have to be met for the second to take place.

I'm pretty sure the second is always in effect.

Forum List

Back