an advocate for the banned or about to be banned etc

I refuse to serve as a peer on TM's trial...

No appeals on death penalty cases?

Oh, and BTW, your all guilty.

Where do I go to get my pay?

well.....seems changes at this board are ongoing and rather nice.....while on my 32 day hiatus.....i bounced around here and there....and discovered a political board with an appeal system for those facing being banned. i guess one might call it a cyber court. now i am well aware that the banning wagon has pretty much come to a halt and that is nice....but would admin and mods (stop shaking your heads and muttering nasty stuff) consider this?

how do you as a poster feel about this?

since i cant be mod...i have decided to be an advocate for the banned or about to be banned...

Oh great.....another victim class....

well.....seems changes at this board are ongoing and rather nice.....while on my 32 day hiatus.....i bounced around here and there....and discovered a political board with an appeal system for those facing being banned. i guess one might call it a cyber court. now i am well aware that the banning wagon has pretty much come to a halt and that is nice....but would admin and mods (stop shaking your heads and muttering nasty stuff) consider this?

since i cant be mod...i have decided to be an advocate for the banned or about to be banned...

Nope

Rules is rules.

How would we know if we were banned or about to be banned?

You have no idea what it was like to be a left leaning poster on this board in the past.

There was no fair for us.

I was told to fuck off by a mod once when I asked for help with something.

I had my words Changed repetedly to insult me.

I had threads dissapeared.

Over and over any ask for help was answered with "gee I just dont know ,Ill ask so and so later, then nothing would ever happen.

I had threads dissapeared so only I could not see them.

Everyone else could go post in them and I would get the "your not allowed to see this information" gig.

There was NO ONE to talk to about it because they were all in cahoots and complaining on the board would get you banned.

I think whoever owned this site must have found out what they were doing.

Now I think the rules will be applied evenly to all sides.

REAL fair and blanced instead of what right wingers think is fair and balenced

Frankly, I am amazed at how many mods practice personal insults as a debate tactic. Apparently, you don't have to be real bright to get the job.

You have no idea what it was like to be a left leaning poster on this board in the past.

Over and over any ask for help was answered with "gee I just dont know ,Ill ask so and so later, then nothing would ever happen.

Everyone else could go post in them and I would get the "your not allowed to see this information" gig.

There was NO ONE to talk to about it because they were all in cahoots and complaining on the board would get you banned.

Frankly, I am amazed at how many mods practice personal insults as a debate tactic. Apparently, you don't have to be real bright to get the job.

I dont mind them partaking like everyone else and even name calling.

I do think cheating and lying to people because you have power is scummulous

Name-calling sets a standard. If that's what this board is about - yeah, fine. Okay. It beats other places I've lived on the net, where two-faced ruled the day, and a blind eye was turned to the shit that was being stirred. That was ugliness, personified.

no there should not be a problem with that....

so meister....you are onboard with the appeals and all?

:rock::rock::rock:

Not really, Bones. We have very few rules on this board, but we do enforce the ones we have. If we had an appeals board, that we just about take up all my time on this board. It would become a job and not a place to enjoy the bantering.
There are very few rules that are broken where it goes straight to a ban. There are warnings and infractions given before a ban is imposed.

TM, if you can't see a thread, how do you know others are posting in it? How do you know it exists if it's hidden from just you?

Just curious.

edited
It is against the rules to talk about banned members

PixieStix

Holy crap, you really do think highly of yourself, don't you? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

no there should not be a problem with that....

so meister....you are onboard with the appeals and all?

:rock::rock::rock:

Not really, Bones. We have very few rules on this board, but we do enforce the ones we have. If we had an appeals board, that we just about take up all my time on this board. It would become a job and not a place to enjoy the bantering.
There are very few rules that are broken where it goes straight to a ban. There are warnings and infractions given before a ban is imposed.

Good to know. When Grace went, I got nervous.

TM, if you can't see a thread, how do you know others are posting in it? How do you know it exists if it's hidden from just you?

Just curious.

I would start a thread and it would disapear, I would then reenter thinking something had jsut messed up. Then a mod would give me an infraction for spaming.

I figured it out because people would taunt me to come back to the thread and would even give me a link to the thread that my account would not let me see.

I would click on the link to the thread and would get the message that I was trying to do something my account would not allow.

I told the mods and they had no idea how it happened and did nothing to fix it.

Then the renamed threads of mine got corrected and all of the sudden people like Gunny and midnight maurader were Gone.

Someone figured it out.

I praise the owners for cleaning up the site and doing the right thing

Holy crap, you really do think highly of yourself, don't you? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

what exactly does that mean and or have to do with how this site used to be run?

Forum List

Back