An 'adulterous' mother speaks from her Dubai prison

I wish Adultery were a recognized crime in the US for both sexes. Of course, we'd have higher standards of proof...
That's just what the US needs more people poking around in other peoples private affairs being busy bodies.:eusa_hand:

Absolutely not. If she was having an affair he should divorce her, not go to jail. But that is the Law in the UAE. It reminds me of a funny story I got told yesterday, a friend of a friend had to run away from the "Morality Police" on a beach in Dubai because she was making out with her boyfriend. Hahaha... now that's funny. I think they're only subject to fines or some sort of warning, but jeez, a police exclusively to patrol music, drinking, dancing, partying, kissing, and general fun? That's really gotta suck. If that's what heaven's all about count me OUT!! :lol:

muslim heaven anyway.....

I dunno, man, if it was up to the Far-Right Christians everywhere we'd see the same thing. No sex until marriage (and if then, what's the point, right? asdhasidu), no drinking, no HEAVY METAL MUSIC... Wow, it'd just be so boring. Like Bill Hicks once said,

"If its a choice between eternal heaven and New Kids on the Block or eternal hell and good tunes, I'll be on the lake of fire... rocking out!"

Absolutely not. If she was having an affair he should divorce her, not go to jail. But that is the Law in the UAE. It reminds me of a funny story I got told yesterday, a friend of a friend had to run away from the "Morality Police" on a beach in Dubai because she was making out with her boyfriend. Hahaha... now that's funny. I think they're only subject to fines or some sort of warning, but jeez, a police exclusively to patrol music, drinking, dancing, partying, kissing, and general fun? That's really gotta suck. If that's what heaven's all about count me OUT!! :lol:

muslim heaven anyway.....

I dunno, man, if it was up to the Far-Right Christians everywhere we'd see the same thing. No sex until marriage (and if then, what's the point, right? asdhasidu), no drinking, no HEAVY METAL MUSIC... Wow, it'd just be so boring. Like Bill Hicks once said,

"If its a choice between eternal heaven and New Kids on the Block or eternal hell and good tunes, I'll be on the lake of fire... rocking out!"

What an outright lie, thats what you statists, liberals do, you lie, I am far right and listen to Heavy Metal, I had sex before marrage, I drink, if you met me and yiou did not know me you would even like me. You would not associate me with your stereotype or your prejudice.

If you notice I did not call you name, as I am sure you will call me, I have not looked at many of your posts but when I see a stereotype I also see bigotyr, are you a bigot, you may be. You may be all you think we are, certainly you do think we are tolerant and I see little room in your post to make me think you are tolerant.

I had a co-worker say the same thing you did, except with a bit more hate and disgust and a cuss word, I travel for work so we end up being together more than average employees, we hung out, had dinner, drank, and he said what you said, all I could think is, I thought we were friends, I looked at him and said, thats what you think of me.

The hate is coming not from our side. Sure you could find an example, but we both could do that. You best be careful, the next friend you make may be someone you hate.

women who marry men from other cultures then go into a country with stricter morals laws...can they really cry foul when they run up against these laws? once you enter other countries you are subject to their laws be them agreeable or not.

i do not think she should have been jailed but did she not know the ways of the cuture and how restrictive they are?

If it's been positively determined that she committed adultery, yes. I don't know enough about the case to say for sure whether I believe that she's guilty or not, but frankly, the whole "planting evidence" thing reeks of bullshit.

the whole case reeks of islamo sh1t----People have been duped into BELIEVING that the islamo-sh1t is not a problem in Dubai. In any case she will be out soon and can get into position to dump the piece of stinking crap she married and------try to get her kids away from his filthy paws

Getting her kids back will be extremely difficult.

Judging Islam by lunatics like these is like judging Christianity by the Ku Klux Klan or Judaism by Rabbi Kahane.

A MILLION Turks marched AGAINST Muslim extremism.

In Britain, THOUSANDS of moderate Muslims held a rally in protest AGAINST the perversion of Islam that too many of these corrupt regimes in the region practice.

I have lived in two Muslim countries, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

Muslims are NOT evil any more than Islam is evil.

I am a Christian but I am deeply saddened by the demonisation of Muslims and the frankly RACIST and ignorant nonsense some people spout about them.

These people are NOT Muslims; they are HERETICS.

Judging Islam by lunatics like these is like judging Christianity by the Ku Klux Klan or Judaism by Rabbi Kahane.

In Britain, THOUSANDS of moderate Muslims held a rally in protest AGAINST the perversion of Islam that too many of these corrupt regimes in the region practice.

I am a Christian but I am deeply saddened by the demonisation of Muslims and the frankly RACIST and ignorant nonsense some people spout about them.

Would America tolerate an armed army of Baptists blowing up Mecca ?

Why wasn't Brian Clark arrested and the DNA tested?
I have had awful experiences in Dubai aswell. My adult son who is now 31yrs and who is severely autistic happens to have one of the richest local fathers there is from Dubai. Yet he doesn't give a penny towards his upkeep and the Dubai courts let him get away with it. WHY BECAUSE HE HAS INFLUENCE AND THE JUDGES mostly from Sudan and other Arabian states are too afraid to upset him. And he was a henchman for the late Sheikh Maktoum who interefered with my case. And I am a white British mother and have no power and am not an moslem either.

Last edited:
Why wasn't Brian Clark arrested and the DNA tested?
I have had awful experiences in Dubai aswell. My adult son who is now 31yrs and who is severely autistic happens to have one of the richest local fathers there is from Dubai. Yet he doesn't give a penny towards his upkeep and the Dubai courts let him get away with it. WHY BECAUSE HE HAS INFLUENCE AND THE JUDGES mostly from Sudan and other Arabian states are too afraid to upset him. And he was a henchman for the late Sheikh Maktoum who interefered with my case. And I am a white British mother and have no power and am not an moslem either.
Sorry to here that. It is a shame but women are not treated right in many ways in many places. All the more reason to speak up when something unjust happens to you.

Would America tolerate an armed army of Baptists blowing up Mecca ?

We tolerated blowing up Baghdad.

Dubai and Utah are eerily similar.

In Dubai, one can be imprisoned for adultery.

In Utah, one can be imprisoned for sending a text message.

Woman gets 30 days in jail for <i>texting</i> in court
Good point. In some areas out there they still expect the women to be silent, stay home, send the man out for all jobs big and small and never talk back to any man because they are believed to be superior. My dad used to say if he had it to do over he'd get him a good little mormon wife. A buddy of his married a mormon, dad said she was very well behaved...."nothing like you or your mom. She did not sass back" :lol::lol::lol:

women who marry men from other cultures then go into a country with stricter morals laws...can they really cry foul when they run up against these laws? once you enter other countries you are subject to their laws be them agreeable or not.

i do not think she should have been jailed but did she not know the ways of the cuture and how restrictive they are?

White women are convinced life will be better if they marry non-white husbands.

Is that so?

Forum List

Back