An Absolutely Awesome Reason to Vote for Trump

And here is yet another:

Consider” I said, “We have one major candidate who if elected will have his every move scrutinized by the press, scrutinized by law enforcement, scrutinized by political enemies…” As I put it if he so much as thought of putting a foot wrong the entire weight of all of them would come down on him. No presidency in history would be under a stronger microscope.

Meanwhile we have a different candidate who we know is dishonest, who we’ve already established will be protected from the consequences of her actions by the FBI, the press, by pols etc…” and I repeated things the various Clinton scandals, the lies, the wikileaks revelations and noted that in every case the powers that be had either enabled her or shielded her from the consequences of her actions.

Think about that for a moment. Trump will not be able to sneeze without the media being all over him. They will hang on his every word, seeking the slightest reason to attack and defame him.

Hillary? She could have an administration even darker than Obozo's and the media will cover for her every inch of the way.

Which do you prefer?

More of this interesting essay @ http://datechguyblog.com/2016/10/22/entering-for-sanders-leaving-voting-trump-an-encounter-at-a-bar/

Wouldn't it be refreshing to have a President who could speak directly to the public (rather than through surrogates and spin merchants) to counter and call out the biased left wing media in this country?

Forum List

Back