•*BERNANKE SAYS FED WILL BOOST ACCOMMODATION AS NEEDED FOR GROWTH
•*BERNANKE SAYS HE WOULDN'T RULE OUT FURTHER ASSET PURCHASES
•*BERNANKE: QE `SIGNIFICANTLY LOWERED LONG-TERM TREASURY YIELDS'
•*BERNANKE SAYS IMPACT OF QE IS `ECONOMICALLY MEANINGFUL'
•*BERNANKE: BIG BOOST IN QE MAY REDUCE CONFIDENCE IN SMOOTH EXIT

Those are the headlines.

lol ... cant post links until a few more posts...its on zerohedge dot com

ZeroHedge is where people go if they wanna' be informed. Max Keiser is great too:
Bernanke Fails To Deliver As Chairman Checks To Congress | ZeroHedge

The Fed has the dual mandate of Maximum Employment and Stable Prices but "Helicopter Ben" just admitted today that he's a massive failure at both. Interestingly he wants to shuffle that responsibility BACK to Congress where it WAS until a group of Bankers hijacked it nearly a hundred years ago at Jekyll Island. But I digress.

Now, normally when a CEO or a Head Coach says shit like that they get fired. Not in Fed Lala Land though.

Let's see, Gold is up $25. That means it costs 25 more Federal Reserve Notes to buy an OZ of Gold. Can I thank Ben for that? Yes, yes I can! :D

Last edited:
ZeroHedge is where people go if they wanna' be informed. Max Keiser is great too:
Bernanke Fails To Deliver As Chairman Checks To Congress | ZeroHedge

The Fed has the dual mandate of Maximum Employment and Stable Prices but "Helicopter Ben" just admitted today that he's a massive failure at both. Interestingly he wants to shuffle that responsibility BACK to Congress where it WAS until a group of Bankers hijacked it nearly a hundred years ago at Jekyll Island. But I digress.

Now, normally when a CEO or a Head Coach says shit like that they get fired. Not in Fed Lala Land though.

Let's see, Gold is up $25. That means it costs 25 more Federal Reserve Notes to buy an OZ of Gold. Can I thank Ben for that? Yes, yes I can! :D

link asshole

There's your link, asshole. Now what?

Anytime people come across information that runs counter to their world view, they'll attack the messenger rather than the message.
DANIEL IVANDJIISKI, WHO WAS BANNED FROM SECURITIES INDUSTRY, MAY RUN ZEROHEDGE.COM - NYPOST.com
Ivandjiiski didn't return requests for comment, but he recently told industry publication Hedge Fund Alert that while he writes for Zerohedge, he's not a founder.
All contributors to ZeroHedge are named "Tyler Durden", not to fool people or weasel out of responsibility, but to put the attention on the story not the person who wrote it.

Forum List

Back