An 11 minute preview of Obama's world

The video is just blatant fear mongering.

At the start of the video it shows run down buildings covered with grafftti and garbage filled streets.

In the middle of this urban carnage being depicted.

They flash at 0.20 seconds a picture of the beautiful main mosque.

What exactly does Islam and muslims have to do with the UAW and the failure of Detriot's auto manufactures???
Radical Islam is the source of most of our present problems. I say kill them all, where ever they are found. Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Indonesia, Europe and North America. In Mexico I have enticed the Mexican drug gangs to go after Radical Islam. The simple fact of the matter is that we have got to kill all of them.

In Mexico I have enticed the Mexican drug gangs to go after Radical Islam.
LOL!!!, you single handedly have enticed the Mexican drug gangs to go after radical Islamists :lol:

Please tell us all about it. :eusa_liar:

And why are your exploits not on the 6 O'clock news or 20/20???? :cool:

Or are you on a secret mission that even our government doesn't know about!!! :eek: :cuckoo:

In Mexico I have enticed the Mexican drug gangs to go after Radical Islam.
LOL!!!, you single handedly have enticed the Mexican drug gangs to go after radical Islamists :lol:

Please tell us all about it. :eusa_liar:

And why are your exploits not on the 6 O'clock news or 20/20???? :cool:

Or are you on a secret mission that even our government doesn't know about!!! :eek: :cuckoo:
I said that tongue in cheek. The fact of the matter is that I am an expert in perimeter defense for ranches and small farmsteads, and was in Mexico teaching classes on the subject for rancheros when I was "asked" to speak before an "audience" northwest of Saltillo. I was driven there and found that I was speaking to a meeting of several of the local drug distribution groups in central Mexico and the Pacific Coast. This was before the Sinaloa gang tried to take over the whole show. I gave my presentation but put in the fact that they could expect Radical Islam to try to muscle them out in their own country because they knew how much money could be made from Opium. Over the next few weeks, a whole bunch of supposedly newly immigrant Radical Islamic types disappeared in Mexico never to be seen again. Meanwhile, I was handsomely compensated and returned to California.

About three months ago the Mexican Navy asked for a copy of my handbook on setting up defensive positions on farmsteads. I believe they studied it before they launched their attack to take down one of the big kingpin brothers in the Mexican drug cartels. Good for them.

Forum List

Back