Amy Schumer...Is She Like Baseball

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
In other words do you think about her to make it last longer? She is so damn gross.

Personally, I tend not to ruminate on people I find gross. Meanwhile, baseball can't start back up soon enough for me.

In other words do you think about her to make it last longer? She is so damn gross.
I made a thread about her too! She's sooo not hot. It's like she's ms. Piggy's human twin. I don't want to see her or Melissa McCarthy talking about sex. Sarah Silverman can talk sex. Amy should talk about other things. I feel bad but I just had to say it. What do people see in her?

But I would never say it to her. That's mean. Hope she doesn't see this.

My advice is keep losing weight and if that doesn't cute you up then get a face lift

I don't think she's that funny, but I don't think she's "gross".
I don't know why but I so do! I probably wouldn't if I saw her in person but the things she does, things she says and way she dresses I don't know exactly what makes her so gross but I might not even brag if I hooked up with her and I'd brag if I banged Ellen.

Damn! After reading some of the responses, am I to assume that most of ya'll are supermodels?

We agree on God, playing guitar, and abortion. I think you also agree Cruz and rubio suck too.

But you really hate the Jews and you don't seem to have respect for blacks.

It's guys like you why blacks don't vote trump. Don't blame the corporate media

Forum List

Back