Amy Klobuchar may be the weirdest dem running...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
If you can imagine that....
I can't wait to here more about her...she is not liked by her own staff from what I hear...

Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar on Friday faced fresh accusations of belittling staffers, with a new report relaying a bizarre allegation that she'd berated a staff member for failing to bring her a fork with her salad.

The alleged confrontation, as reported by The New York Times, got weird.

According to the newspaper, the aide who neglected to get plastic utensils for Senator Klobuchar, D-Minn., committed the affront at an airport while traveling to South Carolina in 2008. Klobuchar not only chastised the aide, but reportedly proceeded to eat the salad using a comb from her bag -- then handed the comb to the aide and told him to clean it.

Amy Klobuchar reportedly ordered staffer to clean comb after she used it to eat salad

I am sure the entire nut bag left does stuff like this all the time. She just happens to have a few that wont toe the line like most do.

Clinton was a tyrant but she was able to keep most of it under wraps.

If you can imagine that....
I can't wait to here more about her...she is not liked by her own staff from what I hear...

Democratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar on Friday faced fresh accusations of belittling staffers, with a new report relaying a bizarre allegation that she'd berated a staff member for failing to bring her a fork with her salad.

The alleged confrontation, as reported by The New York Times, got weird.

According to the newspaper, the aide who neglected to get plastic utensils for Senator Klobuchar, D-Minn., committed the affront at an airport while traveling to South Carolina in 2008. Klobuchar not only chastised the aide, but reportedly proceeded to eat the salad using a comb from her bag -- then handed the comb to the aide and told him to clean it.

Amy Klobuchar reportedly ordered staffer to clean comb after she used it to eat salad

I'd have cleaned it off on her sleeve and told her where she could put it.

I guess we have to believe that she makes him clean her spoon and fork in the house restaurant too....

she and bowling ball will likely be the first two to call it quits after the Iowa Corkus

Forum List

Back