Amplius! Greater! Larger!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
God is in full control!

Paul was Nero's prisoner, but Nero was much more God's.
William Gurnall
Quote from Christian in Complete Armour

The following message written by Connie Giardano is much needed in this hour. As followers of Jesus Christ we need a holy determination to obey God - no matter the cost, a deeper passion and love for lost souls than ever we had before, a greater, larger vision of who God is and what God is about to do upon the earth! We are not living in this time by sheer coincidence, Beloved. No! We were born for such a time as this!

That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Thessalonians 1:12
_______

"Amplius!" Greater! Larger!

"One day Michelangelo came into the studio of Raphael and looked at one of Raphael's early drawings. Then he took a piece of chalk and wrote across the drawing, 'Amplius,' which means 'greater' or 'larger.' Raphael's plan was too cramped and narrow. So it is that God looks down on our plan of life today and, knowing what He can do through us, writes over the plan, 'Amplius!' Greater! Larger! " - Encyclopedia Of Sermon Illustrations

God is speaking to His Church this day. He is writing upon our plans and goals the very words - "Amplius!" Greater! Larger!

Psalm 78:41 - He is admonishing us to no longer limit Him as did the Israelites - "...limited the Holy One of Israel"

He is saying that our vision is too cramped and narrow. In order to get the job done - to reach the world for Jesus - we have to expand the borders of our Faith and believe for the Impossible like never before! Time is running out! What is to be done must be done quickly, accurately, and successfully.

God will accept no excuses.

He does not want to hear of our inexperience or fears.

Jeremiah 1:7 - As He said to Jeremiah, so the Lord says to us - "...Say not, I am a child..."

In other words, do not say that you cannot accomplish the task that I have laid before you.
Do not tell Me that you are inadequate and that others are more qualified.
Do not say that you do not have the necessary resources or qualifications.

• Jeremiah 1:7 - "...Go to all that I shall send thee..."

• Jeremiah 1:7 - "Whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak"
Don't let fear hinder you any longer!
Jeremiah 1:8 - "Be not afraid of their faces..."

Do what I say!
Speak what I command!
Write what I dictate!
Go where I tell you to go!
I will even make a way where there seems to be no way.
I will open doors that men will never be able to shut.

(continue reading on link above)

You are not Jeremiah.

Go ponder Luke 4: 1-13. When the devil fell, he was not alone.

You are not Jeremiah.

Go ponder Luke 4: 1-13. When the devil fell, he was not alone.
I never said I was Jeremiah. Jeremiah was a Hebrew prophet (who is in heaven now). You can read about the messages God gave him in the Book of Jeremiah - some of which pertains to Babylon (the USA) and what is coming. Are you ready? Be ready, Jake.

Jeremiah 51:8-15 King James Version (KJV)

8 Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

10 The Lord hath brought forth our righteousness: come, and let us declare in Zion the work of the Lord our God.

11 Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the Lord hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance of his temple.

12 Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the Lord hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

13 O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

14 The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

15 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

God is in full control!

Paul was Nero's prisoner,

1)this is a repeat post, thus you have hit a wall trying to flush the forum of truth and knowledge that exposes your scarab.
2)your comment means you are required to throw out 3/4 your NT claimed to be Paul's handywork.
Source: Little known law:
The Dead Sea Scrolls
(4Q266 -7 fr 5) warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus & The figures used to create the Jesus myth used to cause over 50 million murders,
Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam, Arafat, Zarquawi, Turkey's Tyrant Erodagan and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiite his opposition supporters.

The greatest murderers were political prisoners and Judaism tried to save us while the church supressed those rules allowed the sins to flourish and they influenced many of those attrocities since the Nazis learned their hate from the synods and mimicked them as did the Jihadist who learned them from the nazis.

Yeshu, Yehuda, Theudas all making up the image of Jesus were all political prisoners.
The myth of Jesus caused over thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in his new icon name. Throw out Paul & Jesus and we'd all be a normal advanced society by now without the savage history.

Forum List

Back