Amother newbie here...

Theylie45

Rookie
Sep 11, 2008
Hello to all,

I look forward to reading and interacting on your forum. What I have read so far is pretty interesting.:razz:

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the welcome...But I have to say I think Sarah Palin is great, had the honor to meet her in Alaska. Until she entered the race I was unsure about any of it. But I do love your signature as that is what is so great about our Country we all have the right to our opinion! God Bless America!!!:):)

Denny Crane, love that dude...Love your signature as well. This is gonna be a fun place to visit!:lol:

I must say that I like your sig, too. That is my feeling as well. That said, I guess there are many types of informed voter, or there would only be one party.

Thanks so much for the welcome...But I have to say I think Sarah Palin is great, had the honor to meet her in Alaska. Until she entered the race I was unsure about any of it. But I do love your signature as that is what is so great about our Country we all have the right to our opinion! God Bless America!!!:):)

To each their own.:cool: Palin has a lot of supporters on here so you won't feel like the lone wolf. I think that McCain has put her in the spotlight before she was prepared because politics can be a rough game even for seasoned politicians. Good luck with your pick.

Forum List

Back