Among the "humanitarian" aid found on the Gaza blockade runner...

P.T in your first video i dont even see one Israeli soldier eveb in the second video i dont see that someone hold the to avoid fire, i see cars an pepole there not a war zone.

But i have no idea why you argue on that when the HAMAS HIMSELF SAY THAT ITS TRUE AND HE IS PROUD THE HIS PEPOLE READY TO DO SO.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYtij4Q7sE]YouTube - Human Shields - Hamas in action[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y]YouTube - Hamas - Human Shield Confession[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhYFzJnfDR4]YouTube - 72 virgins[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDd7qJmQ324]YouTube - Martyr rewarded with 72 virgins[/ame]

Hamas Explains Use of Civilians as Human Shields

-"We desire death as you desire life."

-The goal is to convince Palestinians, including women and children, not to fear death but even to face it at the front to protect Hamas fighters

read all artical:
http://newsblaze.com/story/20081229092838zzzz.nb/topstory.html

Last edited:
The Israeli army's use of Palestinian civilians as "human shields" as cover for their operations has been well-documented by the U.N., B'Tselem, and many other human rights organizations.

The IDF admits it, and even defended the practice before the Israeli Supreme Court:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | IDF to appeal human shield ban

Holy fuck. I'd say it's pretty solid evidence Israel is guilty of using human shield. The same fuck dickidiots who claim waterboarding isn't torture are the same parasites blaming palestine for an Israeli policy.

P.T in your first video i dont even see one Israeli soldier eveb in the second video i dont see that someone hold the to avoid fire, i see cars an pepole there not a war zone.

But i have no idea why you argue on that when the HAMAS HIMSELF SAY THAT ITS TRUE AND HE IS PROUD THE HIS PEPOLE READY TO DO SO.

YouTube - Human Shields - Hamas in action

YouTube - Hamas - Human Shield Confession

YouTube - 72 virgins

YouTube - Martyr rewarded with 72 virgins

I was looking for that first video. Thanks. The Palestinians volunteered to protect this home from being bombed by some assholes.

Again, thanks.

The Israeli army's use of Palestinian civilians as "human shields" as cover for their operations has been well-documented by the U.N., B'Tselem, and many other human rights organizations.

The IDF admits it, and even defended the practice before the Israeli Supreme Court:

Holy fuck. I'd say it's pretty solid evidence Israel is guilty of using human shield. The same fuck dickidiots who claim waterboarding isn't torture are the same parasites blaming palestine for an Israeli policy.

This is "Neighbor Procedure" which mean that when you go to Hamas home you take with you one of his neighbors so he will no start fire or boom himself. You dont put him in the fire line you take him to avoid fire. Something thats been than not only here, USA and Europe dane the same in Iraq, Afghanistan and etc...

YouTube - Human Shields - Hamas in action

YouTube - Hamas - Human Shield Confession

YouTube - 72 virgins

YouTube - Martyr rewarded with 72 virgins

I was looking for that first video. Thanks. The Palestinians volunteered to protect this home from being bombed by some assholes.

Again, thanks.

None of these videos show any Palestinian men, women or children being forced to serve as human shields for Hamas.

(Also the PMW/MEMRI translations are inaccurate and misleading.)

The extreme left BBC doesn't quote one Israeli source.
In other words it's bullshit.

This is "Neighbor Procedure" which mean that when you go to Hamas home you take with you one of his neighbors so he will no start fire or boom himself. You dont put him in the fire line you take him to avoid fire. Something thats been than not only here, USA and Europe dane the same in Iraq, Afghanistan and etc...

The IDF has been documented forcing Palestinian civilians to serve as human shields during live fire exchanges, arrest operations and house-to-house searches for explosives and/or suspects. All of these situations put civilians directly into the line of fire, and several have been killed or wounded during these incidents.

An IDF soldier explains it clearly:

Describing the "neighbour procedure" during Operation Defensive Shield in Nablus in May 2002, a first sergeant in the Golani Brigade said it meant "that this is a person that goes through the holes we've blown up, and...picks up for you stuff from the floor, to make sure nothing is booby-trapped. He goes inside rooms before you do, so that if there is a terrorist inside, he would be hurt [and not you]."

Israeli use of 'human shields' is judged illegal - Middle East, World - The Independent

Forcing civilians to serve as human shields, which has been determined a war crime under the Geneva Convention for more than 60 years, was acknowledged to be illegal by the Israeli Supreme Court in 2005. But as documented by human rights organizations, the IDF continues to use the practice.

As usual, you're clueless. The story has been reported extensively in the Israeli media, from extreme right to the left:

Mofaz to ask HCJ to rethink 'neighbor procedure'
Mofaz: IDF to appeal 'human shield' ruling - Israel News, Ynetnews
New `outstretched arm' to replace IDF's human shields - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Gee. Because we all know it's impossible that propaganda would be put out to justify killing civilians. Why don't you fucks claim Japan used children as shields against the A-bombs? What? Makes as much sense as the bowlshit you're trying to serve on this....

I suggest you do a little research on the subject before shooting your mouth off. The Japanese in fact did make a concious effort of using it's citizenry as a weapon and ordered the garrison on Saipan to murder any civilians that didn't commit suicide. That way they could propgandize their "willing sacrafice" they even had a special term that was used in the newspapers (the term escapes me at the moment but I will post it when I get back home at the end of the month) and all of this was in order to garner better surrender terms.

The Japanese government felt that the only way they could get a negotiated peace was to inflict so many casualties on the US forces that the Americans would think twice before trying to invade the main Island.

Hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians were being armed with bamboo spears with which they were expected to charge, banzai fashion, against the American forces as they landed on the beaches of Kyushu.

So yes the Japanese government very clearly and with great gusto used it's civilians as weapons, not just shields.

You're a fucking dumbass. Why is it you stoopid fucks can never find your stop leak button? I was pointing out the absurdity of claiming children are used as shields. When you bomb civilians kids are going to get killed so Israel plays this bowlshit card and dumbfucks lap it up without question. If you want to continue to show your stoopidity about WW2 then start a new thread you red herring skank.

And you're a juvenile who curses at your betters instead of actually reading what they say. Good job. You've just proven yourself incapable of carrying on a reasonable discussion.

Aw they do love their children don't they? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy how they cherish them. As shields!

What the fuck is WRONG with these people?

Golda Meir said it best, "we will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

One more in a long line of blatantly racist Zionist leaders, continually trying to portray the Palestinian Arab people as some sort of sub-human creatures in order to justify Israel's oppressing and dispossessing them.

Meir's statements about Palestinians can be held in the regard as David Duke's remarks about the character and morals of Jewish people....

Yes she was a zionist and yet what she says is true. Israelis raise their children to be productive members of society...some Palestinians raise their children to be....bombs.
Do you see the difference? Yep, I doubted you would.

I suggest you do a little research on the subject before shooting your mouth off. The Japanese in fact did make a concious effort of using it's citizenry as a weapon and ordered the garrison on Saipan to murder any civilians that didn't commit suicide. That way they could propgandize their "willing sacrafice" they even had a special term that was used in the newspapers (the term escapes me at the moment but I will post it when I get back home at the end of the month) and all of this was in order to garner better surrender terms.

The Japanese government felt that the only way they could get a negotiated peace was to inflict so many casualties on the US forces that the Americans would think twice before trying to invade the main Island.

Hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians were being armed with bamboo spears with which they were expected to charge, banzai fashion, against the American forces as they landed on the beaches of Kyushu.

So yes the Japanese government very clearly and with great gusto used it's civilians as weapons, not just shields.

You're a fucking dumbass. Why is it you stoopid fucks can never find your stop leak button? I was pointing out the absurdity of claiming children are used as shields. When you bomb civilians kids are going to get killed so Israel plays this bowlshit card and dumbfucks lap it up without question. If you want to continue to show your stoopidity about WW2 then start a new thread you red herring skank.

And you're a juvenile who curses at your betters instead of actually reading what they say. Good job. You've just proven yourself incapable of carrying on a reasonable discussion.

Lol.....you think you're one of my "betters" you coward ****? You couldn't even comprehend my simple post. What else ya got wannabe warrior?

CuntMike uses this stoopid move every single time he's faced with facts he doesn't like.

Forum List

Back