Among the "humanitarian" aid found on the Gaza blockade runner...

Israeli propaganda? ? Did you see those vids??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J08GqXMr3YE&feature=related]YouTube - Hamas using children as human shield[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E&feature=related]YouTube - Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTu-AUE9ycs]YouTube - Hamas admits it uses human shields[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Oqo_wmuGo&feature=related]YouTube - Hamas Exploitation of Civilians as Human Shields[/ame]

Aw they do love their children don't they? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy how they cherish them. As shields!

What the fuck is WRONG with these people?

Aw they do love their children don't they? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy how they cherish them. As shields!

And when those kids being killed or injured its all about the Israeli armi who attack children and civilians.

The Goldstone Report stated that there was no evidence to support the allegation of human shields.

The prime minister's remarks followed IDF reports that a group of about 50 men – of the 700 on board – had been identified as being well-trained, and a ringleader who recruited them from the northwestern Turkey city of Bursa.

The group was split up into smaller squads that were distributed throughout the deck and communicated with one another with handheld communication devices. The men wore bulletproof vests and gas masks and laid an ambush for the Shayetet 13 soldiers as they rapelled onto the ship's deck from a helicopter.

The members of this violent group were not carrying identity cards or passports. Instead, each of them had an envelope in his pocket with about $10,000 in cash.

PM: Mercenaries aboard Gaza ship

both sides are really fucked on this issue.....i saw the videos of the soldiers being beaten to death....this was hardly a peace mission...but again israel boarded the ship and sent the young men to their deaths...did israel spys not watch the damn ships the entire time...
israel prouds itself on its intell...why didnt they know this before hand...and if they did why did they allow the young men to descend that rope into hell?
What should they have done instead? Blow the ship up?

And when those kids being killed or injured its all about the Israeli armi who attack children and civilians.

There is NO excuse for using children as shields. Coward fuckers. There is NO excuse for strapping bombs on children and sending them to their deaths.

There is NO excuse for using children as shields. Coward fuckers. There is NO excuse for strapping bombs on children and sending them to their deaths.

Gee. Because we all know it's impossible that propaganda would be put out to justify killing civilians. Why don't you fucks claim Japan used children as shields against the A-bombs? What? Makes as much sense as the bowlshit you're trying to serve on this....

Gee. Because we all know it's impossible that propaganda would be put out to justify killing civilians. Why don't you fucks claim Japan used children as shields against the A-bombs? What? Makes as much sense as the bowlshit you're trying to serve on this....

I suggest you do a little research on the subject before shooting your mouth off. The Japanese in fact did make a concious effort of using it's citizenry as a weapon and ordered the garrison on Saipan to murder any civilians that didn't commit suicide. That way they could propgandize their "willing sacrafice" they even had a special term that was used in the newspapers (the term escapes me at the moment but I will post it when I get back home at the end of the month) and all of this was in order to garner better surrender terms.

The Japanese government felt that the only way they could get a negotiated peace was to inflict so many casualties on the US forces that the Americans would think twice before trying to invade the main Island.

Hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians were being armed with bamboo spears with which they were expected to charge, banzai fashion, against the American forces as they landed on the beaches of Kyushu.

So yes the Japanese government very clearly and with great gusto used it's civilians as weapons, not just shields.

The prime minister's remarks followed IDF reports that a group of about 50 men – of the 700 on board – had been identified as being well-trained, and a ringleader who recruited them from the northwestern Turkey city of Bursa.

The group was split up into smaller squads that were distributed throughout the deck and communicated with one another with handheld communication devices. The men wore bulletproof vests and gas masks and laid an ambush for the Shayetet 13 soldiers as they rapelled onto the ship's deck from a helicopter.

The members of this violent group were not carrying identity cards or passports. Instead, each of them had an envelope in his pocket with about $10,000 in cash.

PM: Mercenaries aboard Gaza ship

both sides are really fucked on this issue.....i saw the videos of the soldiers being beaten to death....this was hardly a peace mission...but again israel boarded the ship and sent the young men to their deaths...did israel spys not watch the damn ships the entire time...
israel prouds itself on its intell...why didnt they know this before hand...and if they did why did they allow the young men to descend that rope into hell?
What should they have done instead? Blow the ship up?

No but they could and should have disabled it. That could have been done with no loss of life on either side.

Golda Meir said it best, "we will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

Golda Meir said it best, "we will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

One more in a long line of blatantly racist Zionist leaders, continually trying to portray the Palestinian Arab people as some sort of sub-human creatures in order to justify Israel's oppressing and dispossessing them.

Meir's statements about Palestinians can be held in the regard as David Duke's remarks about the character and morals of Jewish people....

I suggest you do a little research on the subject before shooting your mouth off. The Japanese in fact did make a concious effort of using it's citizenry as a weapon and ordered the garrison on Saipan to murder any civilians that didn't commit suicide. That way they could propgandize their "willing sacrafice" they even had a special term that was used in the newspapers (the term escapes me at the moment but I will post it when I get back home at the end of the month) and all of this was in order to garner better surrender terms.

The Japanese government felt that the only way they could get a negotiated peace was to inflict so many casualties on the US forces that the Americans would think twice before trying to invade the main Island.

Hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians were being armed with bamboo spears with which they were expected to charge, banzai fashion, against the American forces as they landed on the beaches of Kyushu.

So yes the Japanese government very clearly and with great gusto used it's civilians as weapons, not just shields.

You're a fucking dumbass. Why is it you stoopid fucks can never find your stop leak button? I was pointing out the absurdity of claiming children are used as shields. When you bomb civilians kids are going to get killed so Israel plays this bowlshit card and dumbfucks lap it up without question. If you want to continue to show your stoopidity about WW2 then start a new thread you red herring skank.

The Goldstone Report stated that there was no evidence to support the allegation of human shields.

Goldstone? You mean the guy who ordered the whipping of blacks and the execution of more than two dozen?

Francis Hamas admits they use children and women as human shields

Goldstone? You mean the guy who ordered the whipping of blacks and the execution of more than two dozen?

Deflection!

No wonder those peace activists attacked them

IMO, Israel acts halfway retarded in regards to the whole Palestinian situation, and many of their actions only guarantee further strife and semi-legitimate accusations from the world community claiming Israeli disregard for humanitarian concerns. The only people in the world who are worse, IMO, are the Palestinians and their terrorist spokesmen themselves.

It's like watching dumb and dumber in a geopolitical and life or death situations.

Israel serves a purpose for Theocratic regimes.

They're a perfect scapegoat for all of the shortcomings these governments have and they blame all of the hardships that they cause their own people on Israel.

Israel has to react to whatever evil these groups send their way. The people of Israel would love to live in peace but they can't because bigotry and racism controls the minds of Muslims in the region...not to mention the simple fact that many of them feel that Allah tells them to commit violent acts. They could read verse after verse in their writings that supports this belief.

Israel will always be under the gun.

Wasn't Golda Meir the old bag who was too stupid to know who the Palestinians are.

Your independently verifiable links prove this. Oh wait. You haven't posted any.

Your independently verifiable links prove this. Oh wait. You haven't posted any.

Here is one where Palestinian women formed a shield around their men to protect them from an overwhelmingly one sided attack by Israel.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsJR1oUz9hw&has_verified=1[/ame]

Oops, wrong human shields.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YivS1TazBdw]YouTube - Israeli Army Uses Palestinian Children as Human Shield 1[/ame]

Forum List

Back