Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

How much of a "stakehold" does our command in chief, have in the for-profit Establishment sector of our political-economy?
1. Most of Trump's assets are in real estate, many in limited partnerships. In an LLC partners have a say on who you can sell your piece of the partnership to and even have a say in whether you can sell your part of the partnership since it will impact the value of the partnership. This makes it difficult to divest your assets. It's not loke owning stock in a company that can be sold in the open marketplace.
2. Even if you own stock, divest it, and give your money to a third party to manage it will wind up in financial assets such as stocks and bonds. Any later decision by the President can cause the value of these financial assets to rise! These decisions are not considered to be a conflict of interest. Trump's decisions can only be considered to be conflicts of interest if it is obvious that his decision was made to specifically benefit his assets while hurting the interest of others, including the national interest. That is a *very* hard thing to prove. Opinions aren't sufficient. *FACTS* are required to prove such.
3. I've even seen Marxist Democrats trying to claim Trump receiving a trademark for his name in China as a violation of the emoluments clause. It's sheer idiocy. You make no money off of a trademark, you merely prevent others from profiting by the use of the trademark. If there is no monetary value in the trademark then how can it be an emolument?
Our Commerce Clause applies to business interests, and any conflicts that may arise.

BTW, have you seen Pelosi's tax return? how about Schumer's?

WOW, the things one "learns" from a right wing moron....Pelosi and Schumer are RUNNING for President and have NOT divulged their tax returns.....Amazing !!!
I couldn't help laughing when I saw that. lol

You, one of the dumbest people on this board, calling someone a moron. :laugh:

How much of a "stakehold" does our command in chief, have in the for-profit Establishment sector of our political-economy?

He owns stock, so do most americans. His assets are in a blind trust. He has no control of them. Do you own stock? Do you want its value to increase? Why is it wrong for a rich person to want the same things from the economy that you want?

Why are you on the left always jealous of successful people? except the ultra rich idiots in Hollywood who you idolize.
Our Commerce Clause covers conflicts of interest; our defense clause does not.

Would that include the Clintons selling influence through their foundation?

Sure, Trump owns stock and has a vested interest in the economy doing well. So do I, so do most Americans. What exactly do you find wrong with that?

kiss our collective asses, gnat. You idiots lost. you lost the whitehouse, control of congress, control of state governments, and the intellectual battle for the future of the country.

Freedom won, the constitution won. progressive libtardism lost and will continue losing because it is based on a lie.

A strong laxative MAY help your condition, Mr. Tuna......LOL

my bowels work just fine, thank you. Its you libs that seem to be bound up and unable to shit the normal way, so you regurgitate your shit out of your mouth on a daily basis.

As I said yesterday, you fools lost. You ran the most corrupt candidate in history and still don't understand why she lost. Must be that defective liberal gene.

BTW, have you seen Pelosi's tax return? how about Schumer's?

WOW, the things one "learns" from a right wing moron....Pelosi and Schumer are RUNNING for President and have NOT divulged their tax returns.....Amazing !!!
I couldn't help laughing when I saw that. lol

You, one of the dumbest people on this board, calling someone a moron. :laugh:

agree, gnat is a constant source of amusement with his stupid left wing talking points and lies.

As I said yesterday, you fools lost. You ran the most corrupt candidate in history and still don't understand why she lost. Must be that defective liberal gene.

Well, the "jury" is still out on the Trumpster for THAT title.......don't you think? LOL

agree, gnat is a constant source of amusement with his stupid left wing talking points and lies.

Well, THANK YOU.....nothing affirms for me that I may be on the right track when right wing morons post such "accolades".....

Well, the "jury" is still out on the Trumpster for THAT title.......don't you think? LOL

No, there has never been a more corrupt candidate than Hillary Clinton. The jury is still out on whether Trump will be able to put his policies in place and do what he promised during the campaign. He has an uphill climb with most of the media constantly lying about him. But the man is a winner and I think he will turn this country around from the mess created over the last 16 years by weak presidents. Actually more than 16 years, we haven't had a strong US president since Reagan.

THE DNC MUST RELEASE THEIR SERVER LOGS!

I have no problems investigating The President or anyone else, but since all of this is based on the claim that THE DNC said their server was hacked by Russians, and the fact they won't let anyone see the so called evidence they have, then THE DNC must give up this Evidence they claim they have and let The American Public judge for themselves.

If they won't volunteer it, then force them by Court Order to give up their Server.

Let's start there first.

He owns stock, so do most americans. His assets are in a blind trust. He has no control of them. Do you own stock? Do you want its value to increase? Why is it wrong for a rich person to want the same things from the economy that you want?

Why are you on the left always jealous of successful people? except the ultra rich idiots in Hollywood who you idolize.
Our Commerce Clause covers conflicts of interest; our defense clause does not.

Would that include the Clintons selling influence through their foundation?

Sure, Trump owns stock and has a vested interest in the economy doing well. So do I, so do most Americans. What exactly do you find wrong with that?
You don't affect stock prices like a commander in chief.

The conflict can be, when a Person of wealth uses a public office for private gain, instead of having to vote themselves benefits, like the less wealthy have to do.

Why does our commander in chief, believe we can lower taxes while prosecuting alleged wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

If there are no need for real times of war tax rates, it Must not be, real times of War, sufficient to delegate Any "wartime powers" to our federal Congress.

Nancy did run the show for his last year in office, and she did a pretty good job of it.

What's your point?

Well, maybe Melania will rise to the task in the next couple of years.

Forum List

Back