Amnesty

Gee.... Are ALL Hispanics here ILLEGALLY? Working ILLEGALLY?

Why is that EVERY discussion re. ILLEGAL immigrants/immigration is met with deflection from the issue of ILLEGAL?

THEN, the very ones who deflect from ILLEGAL have the audacity to play the "race card", as if ILLEGAL is a RACE issue.
Do you think hispanics care if they are legal or illegal?

SOME absolutely do -- enough to WORK their way through the naturalization process....

It's the ILLEGALITY that's a problem, which some in the Administration seem to have a problem with....

Bush's plan for amnesty was stopped by the american citizens who wrote, emailed, faxed their reps AND the White House to stop it. So, I would say that americans are the ones who are looking out for AMERICAN INTERESTS.....and those of you who want to stop another amnesty by Mr. Mess-iah, I would suggest you do the same.

Bullshit.

Bush II supported the amnesty plan right along with Teddy Keneddy.

Pay attention...you're being duped by your own ignorance.

Bush's plan for amnesty was stopped by the american citizens who wrote, emailed, faxed their reps AND the White House to stop it. So, I would say that americans are the ones who are looking out for AMERICAN INTERESTS.....and those of you who want to stop another amnesty by Mr. Mess-iah, I would suggest you do the same.

We stopped immigration refrom twice and we can stop it again. And I believe we have more support than before.

Forum List

Back