Amnesty

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
In 1986 we had amnesty for illegal aliens and a new law that was supposed to prevent more from coming. Instead we have 20 million this time and talk of amnesty again. Exactly WHY would it work this time when it ENCOURAGED millions more to come the LAST time?

Might as well make Mexico part of the US. Make every Mexican Stae a US Territory and require them to solve their drug and crime problems before they can petition for Statehood.

That way while MILLIONS of Mexicans invade the US , Americans could do as they please in Mexico. 1 out of every 5 Mexicans is ILLEGALLY in the US already.

have you ever noticed both parties support some form of amnesty ...but no one mentiones how unfair that is to the aliens who came here and went thru the process and paid the fees....

i think it sucks...we go a process to become a citizen...by are we letting illegals jump ahead of others who have been trying to become citizens for years?

-and have already shown they have no intention of following the law

pro-invasion fools change their tune when it's their social security number that's stolen by illegals

Another example of BIPARTIANS's class war legislation, folks.

Eventually even the dumbest of you partisans are going to get it.

NOBODY is looking out for YOUR interests.

NOBODY

have you ever noticed both parties support some form of amnesty ...but no one mentiones how unfair that is to the aliens who came here and went thru the process and paid the fees....

:clap2:

And those fees (at last year's exchange rate anyway) were about $3000.

It's too late, their are now so many hispanics in America that any serious attempt to stop illegal immigration or amnesty would result in mass rioting and even more violent attacks of hispanics on whites.

They are bringing what they are running from.

Bush's plan for amnesty was stopped by the american citizens who wrote, emailed, faxed their reps AND the White House to stop it. So, I would say that americans are the ones who are looking out for AMERICAN INTERESTS.....and those of you who want to stop another amnesty by Mr. Mess-iah, I would suggest you do the same.

i think it sucks...we go a process to become a citizen...by are we letting illegals jump ahead of others who have been trying to become citizens for years?

don't both sides "promise and hope to diethat they will make the illegals go to the back of the line?? do you believe that shit?

Bush's plan for amnesty was stopped by the american citizens who wrote, emailed, faxed their reps AND the White House to stop it. So, I would say that americans are the ones who are looking out for AMERICAN INTERESTS.....and those of you who want to stop another amnesty by Mr. Mess-iah, I would suggest you do the same.

I think you are correct.

People will have to make a stand on this issue or there will be more added in the near future. The problem I have with illegal immigrants is if they had rspect for the laws they would stand in line and follow the procedures of immigrating legally.

The problem with companies that employ these illegals is the very same matter. If they had any respect for the rule of law they would not hire illegals. In their greed they create these situations and it is nothing more than greed.

It's too late, their are now so many hispanics in America that any serious attempt to stop illegal immigration or amnesty would result in mass rioting and even more violent attacks of hispanics on whites.

what about all the hispanics who work for Border Patrol/ICE?

What about them?

Sure there are hispanics that are upstanding people, but thats not the majority of them.

The majority of them will march and riot in the streets if "America" trys to stop them from becoming the majority rule in America.

Hit the nail on the head, Tank. Mexican culture is best left in Mexico. I don't know about mass rioting or attacks, except all those well eduma-cated light skinned folks wouldn't have any knuckle dragging little Neandertals they can exploit and pretend it's good for the economy, the culture or their bank accounts. All from the well protected little luxurious sanctuaries of the Kennebunkport or Crawford. Yep, sleep well tonight knowing the fox is watching the hen house. As far as Amnesty goes. That's a gimme, of course Illegals are going to receive it. It doesn't matter anymore if they won't stop coming, and it never did, since the Regan administration.

Gee.... Are ALL Hispanics here ILLEGALLY? Working ILLEGALLY?

Why is that EVERY discussion re. ILLEGAL immigrants/immigration is met with deflection from the issue of ILLEGAL?

THEN, the very ones who deflect from ILLEGAL have the audacity to play the "race card", as if ILLEGAL is a RACE issue.

In 1986 we had amnesty for illegal aliens and a new law that was supposed to prevent more from coming. Instead we have 20 million this time and talk of amnesty again. Exactly WHY would it work this time when it ENCOURAGED millions more to come the LAST time?

Might as well make Mexico part of the US. Make every Mexican Stae a US Territory and require them to solve their drug and crime problems before they can petition for Statehood.

That way while MILLIONS of Mexicans invade the US , Americans could do as they please in Mexico. 1 out of every 5 Mexicans is ILLEGALLY in the US already.

If you don't know how to speak Spanish, you'd better learn. Whites, Blacks and Asians will soon represent the minority.

Retired GAY Sargent? Isn't that a little contrived, as screen names go? Is that you, Agnost? Please. No? Oh, no! Then, it's some kind of Canadian deliamajigger. Well, I love it. Nobody pulls the wool over my eyes like you do, sweet pea. Shades of R9.

Gee.... Are ALL Hispanics here ILLEGALLY? Working ILLEGALLY?

Why is that EVERY discussion re. ILLEGAL immigrants/immigration is met with deflection from the issue of ILLEGAL?

THEN, the very ones who deflect from ILLEGAL have the audacity to play the "race card", as if ILLEGAL is a RACE issue.
Do you think hispanics care if they are legal or illegal?

audacity to play the "race card", as if ILLEGAL is a RACE issue.[/COLOR]
Do you think hispanics care if they are legal or illegal?[/QUOTE]

Judging b how many come here legally, get green cards, and becmoe nationalized,./... I have reached the conclusion that you are an ignorant racist idiot. To quote a great mive: You're too stupid to even make a good racist'

^That was my point

hispanic =/= illegal

illegalas come from more countries than just mexico, btw

tank made it a race issue

Well, let's look at it again.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tank

While illegals (love the writing up there, BTW) do, indeed, come from countries other than Mexico, the overwhelming number of illegals come directly across the Mexican/U.S. border. That would mean that "any serious attempt to stop illegal immigration or amnesty [probably] would result in mass rioting". You do recall the protests among those in the Hispanic community here (legal or otherwise) when the last serious attempt to stop illegal immigration/amnesty was taking place, don't you?

Forum List

Back