Amnesty Supporters Bite the Dust > AGAIN!!

OK, so you are AGAINST "amnesty." What, exactly, are you FOR?

What I find interesting are the protesting Illegals demanding amnesty. That is just one of those where I think to myself sometimes you just gotta say hmmmmmmmmmmm!

What are you talking about ? First you say "Bullshit". Then you say the same thing I just said. Yes, If there is a shortage of workers - wages go up. But they're not up. They're down. And we all know why. To say that no matter your immigration status, wages are the same, is to identify yourself as a laughingstock in this forum.

]

you seriously consider motherjones to be a reliable source?

I am talking about many provisions in the immigration law which make it possible in the case of ABUSE to proceed to adjustment of status despite the abusive sponsor ( does not matter which route is chosen).

If your wage is below the standard one you can SUE your employer - and that lawsuit would be basis for the immigration waiver :D

Do not consider immigrants to be uneducated and stupid - all those fairy tales in the media about low wages or poor abused immigrants are just fairy tales.
are there stupid people? sure. is there abuse of different kind. of course.
but there is also a lot of legal ways to counteract it and people are doing it.

"Standard one" ? :lol: You mean the minimum wage set by govt ? What exactly is this "standard wage" you speak of ?

Be advised, no matter what you put in here, you're not going to get away with the notion that immigrants don't get paid a lot less than Americans (unless you don't mind being labeled a damn fool)

PS - what's the answer to the Post # 16 question ?

Please educate me on how you know they do get paid less? Where is your proof?

you seriously consider motherjones to be a reliable source?

I am talking about many provisions in the immigration law which make it possible in the case of ABUSE to proceed to adjustment of status despite the abusive sponsor ( does not matter which route is chosen).

If your wage is below the standard one you can SUE your employer - and that lawsuit would be basis for the immigration waiver :D

Do not consider immigrants to be uneducated and stupid - all those fairy tales in the media about low wages or poor abused immigrants are just fairy tales.
are there stupid people? sure. is there abuse of different kind. of course.
but there is also a lot of legal ways to counteract it and people are doing it.

"Standard one" ? :lol: You mean the minimum wage set by govt ? What exactly is this "standard wage" you speak of ?

Be advised, no matter what you put in here, you're not going to get away with the notion that immigrants don't get paid a lot less than Americans (unless you don't mind being labeled a damn fool)

PS - what's the answer to the Post # 16 question ?

Please educate me on how you know they do get paid less? Where is your proof?

Why do you ask for proof about something which has been reported on THOUSANDS of times, all over the media, for 30 years ? Are you just an idiot ? (or an illegal employer of illegallaiens) I'm really tired of people asking phony questions. Are you going to try to tell me you don't know this, and you think it's a point that needs to be proven ? Get a life.

No, I'm not going to answer questions asked by PHONIES LIKE YOU who pretend you don't know that immigrants get paid less than Americans. Plus, I've already posted sources in the thread answering this. I'm not going to do double work, because you're too lazy to read the thread.

Keep trying to get them amnesty. Keep spending money on it. Knock yourself out. See how far you get.

Last edited:
Immigrants who come here legally and run through the proper processes are actually found to be more successful in their endeavors.

The lower paid workers that have been reported are generally border hoppers (this includes so much more than Mexicans) than those who file paperwork. Many immigrants are in technical jobs that are recruited by companies or are entrepreneurs that set their own standard of success.

Amnesty for millions of illegal foreigners entering the country will not solve the problem of immigration. Our laws are set and we are actually far more lenient than countries like France. I hear tell people got shot often while illegally attempting to cross their borders. And I think everyone here is familiar with the French stereotypes of cowardice attributed to them after the World Wars.

Immigrants who come here legally and run through the proper processes are actually found to be more successful in their endeavors.

The lower paid workers that have been reported are generally border hoppers (this includes so much more than Mexicans) than those who file paperwork. Many immigrants are in technical jobs that are recruited by companies or are entrepreneurs that set their own standard of success.

Amnesty for millions of illegal foreigners entering the country will not solve the problem of immigration. Our laws are set and we are actually far more lenient than countries like France. I hear tell people got shot often while illegally attempting to cross their borders. And I think everyone here is familiar with the French stereotypes of cowardice attributed to them after the World Wars.

I'm not familiar with it. What's the point ? And what's the point about legal immigrants being more successful and being recruited ? So ?

Forum List

Back