Amnesty or path to citizenship.

God you are a fuckin idiot! WTF does racism have to do with our present laws? You can tell you are a liberal hack job. Criminals are criminals plain and simple. We have immigration laws for a reason. You know, to keep from our country running into the ground

and why have we had rules that keep out people who our economy clearly NEEDS?

You reveal your ignorance and your racism yet again with such nonsense.

Around 12 million AMERICANS are unemployed right now.
The Labor Force survey doesn't ask about citizenship, so it's 12 million people in the US who are unemployed. The survey does ask about nativity, and about 2 million unemployed are foreign-born.

That cat is already out of the bag.

What do we do with 12 million people who are already here? If they work, pay taxes, contribute to our society....I have no problem making them Americans

You have no problem slapping the face of all the many, many more millions willing to respect our laws and our sovereignty enough to pursue the great honor of American citizenship the right and legal way?

Actually, I don't

Well then fuck you, you un-American piece of shit. YOU are part of the problem.

For those who are working, paying taxes and contributing to our society provide a clear path to becoming citizens

Maybe a path to permanent residency, but not to citizenship.
Although the idea of amnesty does not sit well with most Americans, the Dream Act which was first authored by Republicans does have the support of the people. The Dream Act provides a path to citizenship for young undocumented immigrants who have been raised in the US and brought to this country at an early age.

The Dream Act will be a part of the immigration bill. It should pass and most probably will.

The great honor and privilege of US citizenship should never be an option available to those who came to this country in violation of our laws and our sovereignty.

That cat is already out of the bag.

What do we do with 12 million people who are already here? If they work, pay taxes, contribute to our society....I have no problem making them Americans

You have no problem slapping the face of all the many, many more millions willing to respect our laws and our sovereignty enough to pursue the great honor of American citizenship the right and legal way?

Actually, I don't
Things are not always fair in life, there has never been a level playing field

There is an old addage.....Posession is 9/10 of the law
They are here and will not magically return to Mexico for a do-over. If they are contributing to society, obey the laws, pay taxes....I would just as soon let them stay rather than go through the motions of trying to deport them

I say deport them asap as they are usless class of people who are uneducated, low wages earners and pay very little in taxes if any and only contribute to taco bell, prisons and gangs and drug dealing thugs. They come here to drop a jackpot baby and collect welfare and food stamps, A permanent under class like in India.
They are self deporting and even Mexico don't want them. With a little nudge they wil all leave.

Mexico Complains Of Too Many Repatriated Mexicans | Judicial Watch

Mexico says too many Mexicans are returning home | novatownhall blog

Hey, Olbagofdust, you have no credibility to speak on the issue since you have so clearly and so often demonstrated that you are a hateful old racist bitch. STFU until you have worked through your issues with Latinos in general (including US citizens, as we have seen) and Mexican people specifically.

Hey, Olbagofdust, you have no credibility to speak on the issue since you have so clearly and so often demonstrated that you are a hateful old racist bitch. STFU until you have worked through your issues with Latinos in general (including US citizens, as we have seen) and Mexican people specifically.

You got that right.:clap2:
Stop stalking me you little punk ass bitch and I will STFU when hell freezes over and illegal aliens and their anchor babies are gone. A US citizen that support illegal immigration and amnesty is in the same catagory as treachery - betrayal - perfidy - disloyalty - sellout and un-American and should be treated accordingly.

Last edited:
A US citizen that support illegal immigration and amnesty is in the same catagory as treachery - betrayal - perfidy - disloyalty - sellout and un-American and should be treated accordingly.

Let me know when you run across one of those, LilOlhatefulbitch, and I'll try and set them straight. In the meantime, try to be a little less senile if you can.

Actually, I don't

They are here and will not magically return to Mexico for a do-over. If they are contributing to society, obey the laws, pay taxes....I would just as soon let them stay rather than go through the motions of trying to deport them

I say deport them asap as they are usless class of people who are uneducated, low wages earners and pay very little in taxes if any and only contribute to taco bell, prisons and gangs and drug dealing thugs. They come here to drop a jackpot baby and collect welfare and food stamps, A permanent under class like in India.
They are self deporting and even Mexico don't want them. With a little nudge they wil all leave.

Damn...

Tell me again why Hispanics won't vote Republican

12 million are already here. Ignoring them will not make them go away

What do we do?

Provide work visas allowning them to stay and pay taxes
Fast track citizenship for those who serve four years in the military
For those who are working, paying taxes and contributing to our society provide a clear path to becoming citizens

Something besides that BS. IMO deporting criminals is not a waste of money. It is cleaning up our streets. When we have an illegal break the law, send their ass back! Not give them 2 more chances! Fuck them lazy, leechy dont-give-a-fuck-about-America assholes

I have no issue with deporting illegals who break the law. If they are contributing to our society, paying taxes and participating in our communities....I have no problem with welcoming them as Americans

that is a joke and you know it. They better help our economy by going home and helping Mexico's economy so they will not want to come here. Mexico's economy is thrivin because of U.S. jobs outsourced and money earned here going back to Mexico.

Actually, I don't

Damn...

Do not for a second pretend that racist old broad in any way represents the Republican Party. If she ever has a lucid moment she'll tell you herself that she is a democrat.

Damn...

Do not for a second pretend that racist old broad in any way represents the Republican Party. If she ever has a lucid moment she'll tell you herself that she is a democrat.
What the fuck are you talking about? Represent the republican party? LMFOHO:lol:

When it's all said and done, the illegal aliens will be given amnesty because nobody in the government has the balls to demand and insure that they be deported. Besides, an illegal alien is the Democrats best friend at the voting booth.

Mexicans are hard workers and will be more productive to society once they pay taxes

"Mexicans are hard workers," as opposed to whom...?

Fat, lazy, complacent Americans

They already pay taxes but because they are low wages earners they pay very little if any and get tax returns for children living in Mexico. The taxes they pay don't even began to pay for the benefits they receive.
Q: Does the IRS pay billions in tax refunds to workers who are in the U.S. illegally?

A: Yes. The Treasury Department’s Inspector General determined that $4.2 billion was paid in 2010, up from less than $1 billion in 2005. Leading Democrats are resisting a bill that would stop future payments.
FactCheck.org : Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants

[b
]do illegal immigrants pay taxes? [/b]

■something important to keep in mind: The incomes of migrants working in the informal economy are generally so low—less than $13,000 per year, according a recent ucla study—that most would ultimately be exempt from paying income taxes or have extremely low tax liability even if they did file and claim cash income.

■as taxpayers, most of us are eligible for an array of social safety nets like food stamps and unemployment insurance. The 1996 personal responsibility and work opportunity act barred illegal immigrants from receiving any welfare benefits except in medical emergencies. It also barred legal immigrants from eligibility for welfare benefits during their first 5 years in the country. So, no, illegal immigrants do not exploit welfare services quite simply because they are not eligible to exploit them.
do illegal immigrants pay taxes? | roy germano films

$6 billion a year for mexican “anchor babies?”

the plan

these families knew exactly what they were doing when they came to the u.s. And had a child born on u.s. Soil. And we know and understand exactly what they’re doing. For illegal immigrants, having a child born in the u.s. Becomes the golden ticket to staying here in this country. Numbers usa calls these children of illegal alien mothers “anchor babies” because they become eligible to sponsor for legal immigration most of their relatives, including their illegal-alien mothers, when they turn 21 years of age, thus becoming the u.s. “anchor” for an extended immigrant family.

Although birthright citizenship was never intended to be the law of the land, and is a flawed interpretation of the 14th amendment, birthright citizenship accounts for more than 380,000 children each year, born to illegal alien mothers that become citizens simply because their mothers gave birth on u.s. Soil.

http://www.aim.org/special-report/6-billion-a-year-for-mexican-anchor-babies/

Anchor babies cost Los Angeles welfare $600 million last year

January 20, 2011
By: Kimberly Dvorak
California harbors the most illegal aliens in the nation and a new report out from the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors shows the incredibly high cost of welfare for parents of anchor babies.

http://www.examiner.com/article/anchor-babies-cost-los-angeles-welfare-600-million-last-year

Last edited:
12 million are already here. Ignoring them will not make them go away

What do we do?

Provide work visas allowning them to stay and pay taxes
Fast track citizenship for those who serve four years in the military

We will do what we do best...

Nothing!. :clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back