Amnesty for illegals is next up

☭proletarian☭;1841220 said:
noisy hicks like proletarian dont represent the nation's direction as demonstrated through its persistent action/inaction.

Firstly, I'm no hick. Secondly, most Americans don't support the ending of America's existence as a sovereign nation. Some of us enjoy a peacable nation built upon principles and just laws, but I don't suppose you'd understand such a concept. You support crime and the destruction of the republic. I support the continued existence of our civilization.

i guess we've all got our definitions of hick. not knowing if youre a redneck hick, the paranoia and phony patriotism spells hick for me.

sovereignty? the destruction of the republic? :lol: no, i dont understand that bullshit, youre right. :lol:

just law... hipocritical law is what we've got going on with the illegals. i see it as pograms and mass deportations - economic and social disruption - the hick fantasy method. the status quo - a waste of time, money and potential revenue, or some sort of amnesty program whereby we could account for the other 8% of the country, at least fiscally.

Patriotism?

My loyalties have never been to any flag, region on a map, document, or government. I support this nation and any other only insomuch as it upholds the values and principles to which my loyalty belongs.

I dream of a world in which nations as we know them today do not exist.
sovereignty? the destruction of the republic?

No nation can remain sovereign if its borders are not enforced.
just law... hipocritical law is what we've got going on with the illegals.

Demonstrate.
i see it as pograms and mass deportations

right... not letting criminals commit crime is a pogrom :rolleyes:

All they have to do is come here legally.

Do the senators and congressmen take polls of what are not wanted by the citizens of the United States and do the oppisite? Seem like it to me

☭proletarian☭;1855553 said:
sovereignty? the destruction of the republic?

No nation can remain sovereign if its borders are not enforced.
just law... hipocritical law is what we've got going on with the illegals.

Demonstrate.
i see it as pograms and mass deportations

All they have to do is come here legally.

i think that border controls are important, and propose we improve what weve got. dunno about a threat to sovereignty in the status quo. seems alarmist.

by hipocritical, in fact, im talking about making a law on one hand, and leaving the border security slack and very loosely enforcing the trespasses on the other hand... to the tune of 20-some million violators.

i mean to point out the hipocracy in october 07's political song n' dance juxtaposed to the inaction proceeding that - in any direction. i bet this guy $50 nothing would become of that, but that it was being staged for pre-election smoke-screening. he wasnt the type to pay up.

i think the war on drugs, the war on terror, the quest to remediate climate change, the battle to defend marriage, the tug-of-war between life and choice... theyre all BS. none represent sincere effort to change policy. theyre campagn platforms and political push-buttons.

immigration in the state it is in is at a watershed, although i dont feel that 'destruction' is at hand. nevertheless, the issue is being arabesqued into treatment comensurate with the rest of the push-buttons... but we pretend we've got 10% unemployment with 10,000,000 workers unaccounted for, or we're in a budget crisis with the same ten mil going tax exempt, or that we should give out a million visas per year for free, when we could use the extra billions to support our border infrastructure and immigration laws... should we charge a mere $5000/ea.

Patriotism?

My loyalties have never been to any flag, region on a map, document, or government. I support this nation and any other only insomuch as it upholds the values and principles to which my loyalty belongs.

I dream of a world in which nations as we know them today do not exist.

me: my loyalties are with the USA. ive found every other country on the planet merely nice places to visit. im no fan of blurring the distictions between countries. its only natural we draw these lines of community and nationality, so i doubt any paradigm could change that save for an alien invasion.
right... not letting criminals commit crime is a pogrom :rolleyes:
you go after 20 million post facto criminals profiled as one sweeping ethnicity and youve got a pogrom, buddy. say youre not a hick; im sure you could imagine the hicks 'helping'.

my loyalties are with the USA.
Then you are my enemy, since you swear loyalty to a name and any who invoke it and not to any principles or guiding values. Look at WWII or the massacre of the Native Americans to see what happens when people follow a nation instead of principles. You are part of the old system of blind obedience and loyalty, and you must be ended before this world can ever know peace.
its only natural we draw these lines of community and nationality,
A civilization is defined by its socio-economic nature. Nations are defined as distinct societies which must close their borders to defend against those who would undermine it- like the illegals who refuse to follow the laws untended to ensure the continued existence of our civilization. Should two nations become enough alike, there comes a point where they begin to form a single entity, usually beginning with treaties and open travel and trade between them (see the EU for an example of nations beginning to merge into a singular state). Unfortunately, many try to force this occurrence for their own ends, which can have disastrous effects. Only when the events unfold per to the natural evolution of society towards a more egalitarian ideal, fueled by the struggle between the classes and eventual stalemate, can the ideal ever be achieved. This will not occur in our lifetime.
you go after 20 million post facto criminals profiled as one sweeping ethnicity and youve got a pogrom, buddy.
Bullshit. Sweeping the Ghetto to find the gangs is not a pogrom against the negro, nor is excising the illegals of any colour discrimination against any race simply because they contribute the most to the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;1856384 said:
my loyalties are with the USA.
Then you are my enemy, since you swear loyalty to a name and any who invoke it and not to any principles or guiding values. Look at WWII or the massacre of the Native Americans to see what happens when people follow a nation instead of principles. You are part of the old system of blind obedience and loyalty, and you must be ended before this world can ever know peace.
yeah. i like america for its values, geography, women... a bunch of reasons. generally, its my life and and the freedom and wherewithal afforded me to live it that i like. if that were compromised, out of loyalty, id explore changing america before i just move on. i cant say my preference is much to do with government at all or even most americans.

you give americans of the time too much credit with the natives. maybe the germans, too.

...but i'll be the enemy. no prob. beasts of this earth will make both war and peace so long as we live. what planet are you from that 'knows peace' and all that pussy shit?
its only natural we draw these lines of community and nationality,
A civilization is defined by its socio-economic nature. Nations are defined as distinct societies which must close their borders to defend against those who would undermine it- like the illegals who refuse to follow the laws untended to ensure the continued existence of our civilization. Should two nations become enough alike, there comes a point where they begin to form a single entity, usually beginning with treaties and open travel and trade between them (see the EU for an example of nations beginning to merge into a singular state). Unfortunately, many try to force this occurrence for their own ends, which can have disastrous effects. Only when the events unfold per to the natural evolution of society towards a more egalitarian ideal, fueled by the struggle between the classes and eventual stalemate, can the ideal ever be achieved. This will not occur in our lifetime.

ok. some societies have some growing up to do in that respect, hence your 'not in our lifetime'. it is the idea of a forced paradigm that is unnatural. folks will bond together over common ground, sure.

i dont see immigration implicated in destroying, but rather contributing to american civilization, historically. i treat the 'law' and 'illegal' part of the deal for what it is in practice. law-less. i think holding ideals up in principle alone is childish. thats what guns and grit are for in the end.

you go after 20 million post facto criminals profiled as one sweeping ethnicity and youve got a pogrom, buddy.
Bullshit. Sweeping the Ghetto to find the gangs is not a pogrom against the negro, nor is excising the illegals of any colour discrimination against any race simply because they contribute the most to the problem.

back to ideals vs reality, america is too latently racist to think there wont be racial fuel behind, or isnt racial fuel behind, or hasnt been racial fuel behind the issue of immigration.

i digress to the hick shit when the sweeping the ghetto and sweeping the barrio shit starts. its more a satisfying fantasy for a few folks than a real policy for a nation. a statesperson who wants to cut the feds loose on 'illegals' in this manner is a radical to say the least. to say more, a radical idiot.

alas, idiots are openly welcomed in politics. radicals crash the party from time to time.

Last edited:
i dont see immigration implicated in destroying

We're not talking about (legal) immigration, you idiot. We're talking about illegal entrants. Two different things. Kinda like the difference between a guest and a burglar.

☭proletarian☭;1857226 said:
i dont see immigration implicated in destroying

We're not talking about (legal) immigration, you idiot. We're talking about illegal entrants. Two different things. Kinda like the difference between a guest and a burglar.

it was the very next sentence, man. writ in anticipation of the 'legal' immigration parrot response...

i treat the 'law' and 'illegal' part of the deal for what it is in practice. law-less. i think holding ideals up in principle alone is childish. thats what guns and grit are for in the end.

if you keep your door ajar and never call the cops when your stereo or tv catches legs, and you treat burglars like guests...

thats where idiotic comes in for me.

Huge stimulus??? Are you kidding??? We import POVERTY! When are you people gonna get it????

Forum List

Back