Amnesty demands arms embargo to end Israel's murderous assault

So, because Turks stole land from an Arab majority, rendering them as basic serfs of the land to the Ottoman Empire.... That somehow means Jews had the right to invade, loot, and shoot their way across Palestine, to displace the Arab masses in the Nakba?
I guess history is not your strong suit, but you do have the beginnings of a grasp here. Yes, the Turks conquered the land from the Arabs. Just like the Arabs conquered the land from the Jews centuries before.

Where you miss the point even though it has been pointed out to you is that the Turks lost the war and the land to the WWI Allies, i.e. conquered. The British then decided to act upon the Balfour Declaration to solve the world's 'Jewish Problem' by helping to and promoting the establishment of a Jewish homeland on a portion (only a portion) of the Ottoman Empire that was conquered. The rest of the Ottoman lands that were conquered were to be set aside for Arab independence.

Later, the British caved to the Arabs and carved off over half of the land that they had promised to the Jews for another independent Arab Nation. Heck, even before this, there were a few Arab/Muslims who agreed that the Jews deserved to be restored to their ancient land. The Jews were invited in by many parties. And then denied more than half, and lied to.

How is that stealing? By the Jews? If nothing else, it was the British, who in your mind calls conquering 'stealing' whom would be at fault. Even worse it is the Pashas of the Ottomans that really screwed the Arabs. They did not have to even enter WWI. But they did. And lost.

Just like the Arabs keep doing when it comes to the Nation of Israel.

So, because Turks stole land from an Arab majority, rendering them as basic serfs of the land to the Ottoman Empire.... That somehow means Jews had the right to invade, loot, and shoot their way across Palestine, to displace the Arab masses in the Nakba?
I guess history is not your strong suit, but you do have the beginnings of a grasp here. Yes, the Turks conquered the land from the Arabs. Just like the Arabs conquered the land from the Jews centuries before.

Where you miss the point even though it has been pointed out to you is that the Turks lost the war and the land to the WWI Allies, i.e. conquered. The British then decided to act upon the Balfour Declaration to solve the world's 'Jewish Problem' by helping to and promoting the establishment of a Jewish homeland on a portion (only a portion) of the Ottoman Empire that was conquered. The rest of the Ottoman lands that were conquered were to be set aside for Arab independence.

Later, the British caved to the Arabs and carved off over half of the land that they had promised to the Jews for another independent Arab Nation. Heck, even before this, there were a few Arab/Muslims who agreed that the Jews deserved to be restored to their ancient land. The Jews were invited in by many parties. And then denied more than half, and lied to.

How is that stealing? By the Jews? If nothing else, it was the British, who in your mind calls conquering 'stealing' whom would be at fault. Even worse it is the Pashas of the Ottomans that really screwed the Arabs. They did not have to even enter WWI. But they did. And lost.

LOL, not only did Israeli Jews steal Palestinian land, they continue to do so with settlements.

I don't really think this is up to debate.

LOL, not only did Israeli Jews steal Palestinian land, they continue to do so with settlements.

How can a people steal land that they were invited back to en-masse? And also purchased fair and square? You're right, no debate here.

And the settlements are a different story, not really the subject of this thread. But these threads ALWAYS end up at the same damn place.

Over. And. Over. Again.

The question to ask is what makes a particular territory 'belong' to a certain people? If you could come up with an objective answer which could apply to any people anywhere in the world what would it be?

How can a people steal land that they were invited back to en-masse? And also purchased fair and square? You're right, no debate here.

And the settlements are a different story, not really the subject of this thread. But these threads ALWAYS end up at the same damn place.

Over. And. Over. Again.

So, if China conquered the U.S.A, it would be okay for them to support the Native American minority who were once totally indigenous, to mass-murder, and steal the entire U.S.A with the help of Native Americans invited in from Canada, Mexico, Guatemala etc. to kill, kill, and steal, steal, and displace, displace all other Americans?

Because, that's basically what you're arguing is right.

Yeah, I didn't think Zionists made much sense, or had much morals, just a hypocritical monstrosity Zionism is.

Over. And. Over. Again.

So, if China conquered the U.S.A, it would be okay for them to support the Native American minority who were once totally indigenous, to mass-murder, and steal the entire U.S.A with the help of Native Americans invited in from Canada, Mexico, Guatemala etc. to kill, kill, and steal, steal, and displace, displace all other Americans?

Yeah, I didn't think Zionists made much sense, or had much morals, just a hypocritical monstrosity Zionism is.

What does any of this have to do with Poland keeping stolen German land?

Over. And. Over. Again.

Native Americans aren’t indigenous to North America, they came over from Asia after the last ice age.

Over. And. Over. Again.

Native Americans aren’t indigenous to North America, they came over from Asia after the last ice age.

Native Americans are more indigenous than other peoples. Just like Jews/ Israelis are the indigenous people of Judea/ Israel. They have the same language (Hebrew), the same currency (shekels), and the same cities (Jerusalem, Beersheba) that the people in that land had 3,000 years ago.

Over. And. Over. Again.

Native Americans are more indigenous than other peoples. Just like Jews/ Israelis are the indigenous people of Judea/ Israel. They have the same language (Hebrew), the same currency (shekels), and the same cities (Jerusalem, Beersheba) that the people in that land had 3,000 years ago.
There’s no such thing as more indigenous, you’re either indigenous or you’re not.

Over. And. Over. Again.

There’s no such thing as more indigenous, you’re either indigenous or you’re not.

Over. And. Over. Again.

LOL, Sounds like typical Liberal bull-plop.

Like something someone would say about White Europeans, like blah, blah Europeans came from Africa, therefor it's okay to bring in Africans to Europe. yada, yada.

Over. And. Over. Again.

Over. And. Over. Again.

LOL, Sounds like typical Liberal bull-plop.

Like something someone would say about White Europeans, like blah, blah Europeans came from Africa, therefor it's okay to bring in Africans to Europe. yada, yada.
Actually, a scientific argument can be made that white people originated in Europe. Now you know.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

Forum List

Back