Amnesty advocates big loser in shutdown

48% blame trump and the gop

28% blame the dems

81% think daca should be resolved

of course, once that fisa bombshell hits, al bets are off

:rofl:
Didn't dig into that poll did you? Here I'll do it for you
Q22c. If the federal government shuts down, do you think that Donald Trump, the Republicans in Congress or the Democrats in Congress would be most responsible for that?
Trump 21%
Republicans 26%
Democrats 31%
All of them 10%
None of them 1%
Other combination 4%
No opinion 7%

A total of 1,005 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. Interviews were conducted Janurary 14-18, 2018, however no interviews were conducted on Janruary 16th due to weather conditions at call center locations. Among the entire sample, 33% described themselves as Democrats, 24% described themselves as Republicans, and 43% described themselves as independents or members of another party

LMAO! So even with 9% more democrats most people will blame democrats...ROFLMAO this is funny!

28% blame the dems

Q22c. If the federal government shuts down, do you think that Donald Trump, the Republicans in Congress or the Democrats in Congress would be most responsible for that?
Trump 21%
Republicans 26%
Democrats 31%
All of them 10%
None of them 1%
Other combination 4%
No opinion 7%

A total of 1,005 adults were interviewed by telephone nationwide by live interviewers calling both landline and cell phones. Interviews were conducted in English and Spanish. Interviews were conducted Janurary 14-18, 2018, however no interviews were conducted on Janruary 16th due to weather conditions at call center locations. Among the entire sample, 33% described themselves as Democrats, 24% described themselves as Republicans, and 43% described themselves as independents or members of another party

LMAO! So even with 9% more democrats most people will blame democrats...ROFLMAO this is funny!

i'm looking at a different poll- i don't trust cnn

funny how you mouthbreathers do when it agrees with you, but it's fake news otherwise

go rub one out-you know you want to

*shrug

28% blame the dems

Trump 21%
Republicans 26%
Democrats 31%
All of them 10%
None of them 1%
Other combination 4%
No opinion 7%

47% blame Republicans be it Republicans in general or Trump. 31% blame Democrats in general. This is not great news for Republicans as the WP poll has Republicans getting the blame at 48% and Democrats at 28%. Pretty much the same result.

28% blame the dems

More Americans blame Republicans than Democrats for potential government shutdown, Post-ABC poll finds

Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US

The question was highly slanted to give the result ABC/WAPOwanted.

I'll bet you cut and paste that statement to cover up any numbers you don't like.

28% blame the dems

Trump 21%
Republicans 26%
Democrats 31%
All of them 10%
None of them 1%
Other combination 4%
No opinion 7%

i'm looking at a different poll- i don't trust cnn

funny how you mouthbreathers do when it agrees with you, but it's fake news otherwise

go rub one out-you know you want to

*shrug
NYT is blaming democrats,AP is blaming democrats,CNN is blaming democrats. No matter how you idiots with a mental illness known as liberalism want to cut it,DEMOCRATS were the ones that refused to vote to keep government open,keep our military funded,make sure millions of kids got health insurance ALL to help 800k illegals!

Forum List

Back