Ammo shortage real?

Oh its real, and its a real pain in the ass. But sadly, its not the gubment messing us up. Hoarders as well as the wars have dried it up pretty bad.

'
That is really great news! For years, I have been arguing that the best way to deal with the NRA Gun Nuts who are destroying America is not to take their guns away from them, but gradually, over time, make it harder and harder to get ammunition for their murder-toys.

Could the Powers-That-Be, for once, have managed to do something sensible? If so, I am greatly encouraged!!

Yea...

... local news station reported gun owners stockin' up on ammo...

... `cause the gubmint gonna pass a law...

... only two bullets per gun...

... an' one gotta be carried inna pocket...

... like Barney Fife...

... don't remember which local station it was...

... but it was onna television...

... so it must be true.
:eusa_eh:

'
That is really great news! For years, I have been arguing that the best way to deal with the NRA Gun Nuts who are destroying America is not to take their guns away from them, but gradually, over time, make it harder and harder to get ammunition for their murder-toys.

Could the Powers-That-Be, for once, have managed to do something sensible? If so, I am greatly encouraged!!

Dude ? its the gun nuts that got all the ammo for the zombie apocalypse. Not the gumment.

'
You expect me to believe nonsense like that?

Besides, most of the gun-nuts are senile or nearly senile mental retards. They will soon die, and their property will likely rust away or be scattered to the winds. Such sub-humans are obviously incapable of making provision for the future, or taking sensible care of their possessions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back