Amish don't get cancer?

• Banned
**** A recent study published in the journal Cancer Causes and Control has revealed that Amish people have virtually no cancer within their population, and are considered the most healthy people in America.

Researchers from Ohio State University originally launched a study on the Amish population to see whether rates of cancer would be higher due to their lack of conventional medical care. What they found, however, shocked them.

The Amish were found to have much lower rates of cancer than the rest of the population, so researchers decided to look more closely at their lifestyle choices and diets to find out why.***

America could learn a lot from the Amish, especially on the level of peaceful co-existence without integration.

America could learn a lot from the Amish, especially on the level of peaceful co-existence without integration.

My grandmother on my father's side was Pennsylvania Dutch. By Goshen.

Last edited:
Exercise and eating a healthy diet not full of chemicals and processed shit, I am betting is the reason.

Avoiding pharmaceutical drugs is likely another reason.

Exercise and eating a healthy diet not full of chemicals and processed shit, I am betting is the reason.

Home made hand churned ice cream made from your organic farm products tastes very good but if you eat it too fast you will get a brain freeze. Hand churned butter with nothing but the cream from the cow tastes wonderful on home made bread, etc.

It still doesn't explain why a cell in a perfectly ordered system decides to go rogue.

I know a few people who lived the lifestyle you advocated, were almost fanatical about it, and still got cancer.

It still doesn't explain why a cell in a perfectly ordered system decides to go rogue.

I know a few people who lived the lifestyle you advocated, were almost fanatical about it, and still got cancer.
We all have cancer cells in our bodies. If our immune system is functioning properly, the cancer can't grow. The problem is our medical establishment uses procedures that destroy the immune system, thus allowing the cancer to the kill the patient. Death by doctor is most common in the USA.

The Amish live a sustainable, peaceful lifestyle. It serves as an example to all with wisdom. Of seven billion people or so, that is a small percentage. If they were the only occupants of earth, everyone could live as the Amish do. The planet is too overpopulated to live that way. We have developed a dependent, fragile population bubble. Seeing it burst will be unpleasant.

Last edited:
I believe there are studies showing orthodox Jews also live longer healthier lives, much like the Amish.

I believe there are studies showing orthodox Jews also live longer healthier lives, much like the Amish.

Maybe living in close supportive communities enhances one's well being, and immune system.
Maybe, but I suspect diet and exercise have a lot to do with, it along with other factors.

Most Americans eat a processed food diet full of chemicals and many are sedentary. When they get ill, they seek treatment from a corrupt medical system that feeds them dangerous ineffective synthetic drugs and/or medical treatments that do more harm than good....but they do enrich the medical establishment.

Forum List

Back