Amir Mirzaei Hekmati, Former U.S. Marine, Sentenced To Death In Iran

That is the problem with you meat heads. You think everything is black and white. I'm sure Nadal had lots of friends right before he shot his fellow soldiers up. How many Afghan so called allies set our troops up to be ambushed?

What is so dumb about asking why the fuck you are going to Iran if you are one of our marines?
Because it says why he went in the story.
It's as you say, no such thing as a former marine, as is it no man left behind. Hope they understand who's property that body is and who will come for it.
It means that they're part of a brotherhood, not because they're actually active duty.

I'm waiting to hear about why you don't trust people who speak multiple languages. That should be hilarious.

because they are so smart they scare the shit out of me. is that funny enough for you?

What is so dumb about asking why the fuck you are going to Iran if you are one of our marines?
Because it says why he went in the story.
It's as you say, no such thing as a former marine, as is it no man left behind. Hope they understand who's property that body is and who will come for it.
It means that they're part of a brotherhood, not because they're actually active duty.

I'm waiting to hear about why you don't trust people who speak multiple languages. That should be hilarious.

because they are so smart they scare the shit out of me. is that funny enough for you?
That would not surprise me.

Is that your final answer?

Because it says why he went in the story.It means that they're part of a brotherhood, not because they're actually active duty.

That would not surprise me.Thier

So if you read a story in the newspaper or on the web it's true? There ain't no helping dumb crackers like you jack.

That would not surprise me.Thier

So if you read a story in the newspaper or on the web it's true? There ain't no helping dumb crackers like you jack.
Looks like you responded to the wrong post, Einstein.

Now who's the dumb one again? :rofl:

EDIT:Oh, I see what you did. You cut out the portion of my post you wanted to respond to, then responded to it.

Yeah, you're an idiot.

Last edited:
if you think I got time to figure out how to cut and paste quotes, you are the idiot. This thing has a mind of it's own. and I didn't mean that literally butt boys.

if you think I got time to figure out how to cut and paste quotes, you are the idiot. This thing has a mind of it's own. and I didn't mean that literally butt boys.
Yeah. Don't have time. Go with that. We'll just pretend like you're not too stupid to fuck up pouring piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel of it. Now go take your Haldol and remove your dumb ass and your unblemished record of FAIL elsewhere, schizo.

Oh yeah, "it's" is a contraction of "it is" and not a possessive form of "it," dipshit.

EDIT: Damn, you're too stupid to figure out how to post smileys, too. Wow. That's impressive. :rofl: (note the successfully posted smiley to the left)

Last edited:
Can we give those iranian fuckers we rescued back to those somali pirates?

Yeah no shit. The Iranians need to do the right thing and do us a solid and let this man go in exchange for our Navy freeing their sailors, but I doubt they will.

Family of Condemned American in Iran Hires Prominent Lawyer

JP-IRAN-popup.jpg

The family of an American who has been sentenced to death by Iran on espionage charges has hired a prominent Los Angeles-based lawyer who successfully negotiated the release of an Iranian-American businessman from a Tehran prison less than two years ago, a business associate of the lawyer said Tuesday.

The lawyer, Pierre-Richard Prosper, was formally retained by the family of the condemned American, Amir Mirzaei Hekmati, in the past 10 days, well before the Iranian judiciary’s announcement on Monday that Mr. Hekmati, a 28-year-old former Marine, was guilty of spying for the Central Intelligence Agency and would be executed. The ruling is subject to appeal.

Mr. Hekmati’s incarceration, trial, conviction and death sentence shocked his family, which contends he is an innocent political pawn, and came against a backdrop of Iran’s increasingly bellicose relations with the United States over the disputed Iranian nuclear program.

The case has escalated into a new point of contention and possible bargaining leverage in Iran’s struggle to counter the tightening vise of Western sanctions because of the nuclear program, which are threatening Iran’s economy and have worsened its already estranged ties with the West.

Richard A. Grenell, a principal at Capitol Media Partners, a Los Angeles communications and public relations firm who works with Mr. Prosper, confirmed in a telephone interview that the Hekmati family had retained Mr. Prosper, a development first reported by CNN. Mr. Grenell declined to comment further. But the family’s decision to hire such well-connected legal counsel suggested it was undertaking a path that would go well beyond the Iranian judicial system to save Mr. Hekmati.

Mr. Prosper is a former ambassador-at large for war crimes under the Bush administration, as well as a prosecutor for the Rwanda war crimes tribunal at the Hague. Mr. Grenell was the director of communications for the United States Mission to the United Nations under the Bush administration.

Both are longtime associates who successfully collaborated to free another American client of Mr. Prosper’s, Reza Taghavi, a businessman, from Tehran’s notorious Evin Prison in October 2010 after Mr. Taghavi had spent more than two years there on suspicion of having ties to a domestic Iranian opposition group. But unlike Mr. Hekmati, Mr. Taghavi was never formally charged.

Western pressure on Tehran over the nuclear program seemed to deepen on Tuesday when European Union foreign ministers said they would move forward a meeting to decide on an oil embargo, news reports said. A statement said the gathering would now be held on Jan. 23 — a week earlier than initially scheduled.

The details of the case against Mr. Hekmati have been cloaked in secrecy since he was detained in August in Iran, to which his family said he had traveled to visit his grandparents. Official confirmation that he was even in Iranian custody was not provided until last month. The White House and the State Department, noting that Iranian prosecutors have a history of coercing confessions, denied on Monday that Mr. Hekmati was a spy and called for his immediate release. The C.I.A. declined to comment.

Iran Imposes Death Sentence on American Man Accused of Spying - NYTimes.com

Can we give those iranian fuckers we rescued back to those somali pirates?

Yeah no shit. The Iranians need to do the right thing and do us a solid and let this man go in exchange for our Navy freeing their sailors, but I doubt they will.

We should be paying those Somalies, they are doing good work in the Persian Gulf. I think those Iranians got a hold of to much Afghan hash the way they are so paranoid thinking everyone is a spy. The only thing he was spying on was virgins I bet. No virgins in America unless you wanna catch a case. Crackerjack might be workin on askin Tebow out on a date though. lol We should go check it out Gravity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back