Amiericans - Australia Wants You!

Lawyers are not an exportable product. Sorry Jillian ;)
Correct,they are deemed lower than a Used Car Salesman.........I think GREED has something to do with it,or charging $45 to post a letter ect,.tl:mad:

only $45t?? you got off cheao. but feel free to write the letter yourself?

oh.. .and negged for being a piece of garbage... :thup:
Ooooo the truth hurts doesn't it Gillian,well as a nation known to at least having a backbone,we are not a race to be too impressed with lawyers and bankers,those who try to think they can laud it over everyone else in general........their charges do not reflect their ability,but they are masters of self interest.......but when stripped down often lack common sense......and decency.....they hold themselves in such high esteem but in general are manipulators of self interest.............no doubt you are married to one..........yep lower than a used car salesman is about right.

You basically are a PISSHEAD for all to see,your disgusting anti-semitism against the Palestinians is putting it kindly, banal.

You need to take a good look at your self as you need self revision........you really are a repulsive....there are great Jews ,I know as many are friends .......... you are a basically a nasty individual.....When I see your avie and prose on here.....I just vomit.

As a matter of interest I did have to re-write the letter and I found out the letter had been dictated to the female staff member and the subject matter got lost in translation.NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Now I have a brilliant LAWYER and do you know something....He is a very fine,decent honest man............and Jewish.

So take your garbaged mouth elsewhere.......and as good advice...TAKE THAT SILVER SPOON OUT OF YOUR ASS,AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR MOUTH.

Australia does not require your type.......but many Americans have made Australia home,Americans are always welcome,be it new migrants,your military on R and R or those just on holiday,they are always WELCOME AT OUR TABLE.something you should realise.

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite, but i'm American to the bone

i think i'm happier here b*tchin' my fool head off about it , than subscribing to some psuedo-fasicm cloaked in democratic order

but hey, no skin, keep the marmonite and roo meat on the trade ships

Gidday!
~S~

OZ is not, I think, a good long term play if one is considering uprooting oneself to make a life elsewhere.

But life there does seem pretty sweet for the working classes.

I used to regularly post on a board with a few OZZIES and the salary and bennies they got for their jobs was way better than what they'd make doing the same jobs here in the USA.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.

Why not a good long-term play? It's called the Lucky Country for a reason...;o)

I think OZ's environmental problems are going to become a serious problem for one thing

I also think OZ's happy economy is mostly based on economic developments in Asia and I suspect that's headed for a breakdown, too. Sooner or later, for example, China's workers are going to DEMAND THEIR WORKERS' RIGHTS and then that economic miracle (one based entirely on worker exploitation) is going to be somewhat less miraculous.

Still I continue to be very impressed with Oz's society as it regards workers incomes, benefits and rights.

Would that this nation were so socially ADVANCED.
Well you obviously have never been here,your comments are trite to say the least.......don't fear for Australia.....put your own house in order.

Yes folk are well paid

In case any of you lot opt for a life down under, and wonder where all the Australians who are between the ages of 18 - 35 have all pissed-off to, don't worry, they're all safe and sound in England. Same goes for the Kiwis and South Africans. Having said that, at least they can hold their liquor.

Australia's a notoriously 'white' country, too, for whoever that'll invariably appeal to.
O yeah we have over 200 peoples from all over the world..............so "white" coming from a racist fool like you and your history is Bloody Funny Indeed..........we changed our British Colonial ways years ago............You come from a Class Getto System,and your bygone history, that's why so many folk from the UK are desperate to live here.............Happily.

Maybe YOU don't qualify

Forum List

Back