Ameriphobia

Maybe it should refer to American fear of everyone else?

I understand why you're mindlessly lashing out.

Darling, "mindlessly lashing out" is what Americans do for over 20 years now. That's why resentment towards your nation grew to the proportions that even you began noticing something is not quite right with your grandstanding v reality.
Yeah, yeah, America sucks, America is the source of all evil in the world.

Got anything original?

Islamophobia is the prejudice against, or hatred or irrational fear of, Muslims. I agree, you could coin the same term for how much of the world feels about America. There is definitely an irrational fear/hatred of us.

Irrational?

There are American bases all over that region..as well as troops and hardware.

It's not "irrational".

No American would put up with foreign troops on their soil. Why we expect the rest of the world to, is beyond me.

I don't care if America sucks or not. Most people would not care if it exists or not if not for US starting shit in just about every country and attacking and destroying nations.

Get back in your box and you will soon find out just how little people care about your very existence.

Last edited:
Islamophobia is the prejudice against, or hatred or irrational fear of, Muslims. I agree, you could coin the same term for how much of the world feels about America. There is definitely an irrational fear/hatred of us.

Irrational?

It's not "irrational".

No American would put up with foreign troops on their soil. Why we expect the rest of the world to, is beyond me.

On 9/11 of this year, it wasn't American troops that were attacked, it was American Embassy's.
I can't recall the last time Americans attacked the Embassy of a foreign country on US soil.

Irrational?

It's not "irrational".

On 9/11 of this year, it wasn't American troops that were attacked, it was American Embassy's.
I can't recall the last time Americans attacked the Embassy of a foreign country on US soil.

I don't recall the last time Afghanis attacked a wedding on US soil either.

I don't care if America sucks or not. Most people would not care if it exists or not if not for US starting shit in just about every country and attacking and destroying nations.

Get back in your box and you will soon find out just how little people care about your very existence.
:lol: They care about the money we give them. And they STILL hate us.

Fuck 'em.

In a country that was DESTROYED by AMERICA?

What do you expect: people whose lives you wreck to feel thankful to you?

US is a TERRORIST STATE and an INVADER!!! It either orchestrate the actions of terrorist groups in target countries or invades.

They care about the money we give them. And they STILL hate us.

Fuck 'em.

Fuck whom?

Does it even enter your brain that YOU GIVE MONEY TO THE POCKET ELITES AND YOUR FIFTH COLUMN in countries you think you give "aid" to?!

And neither the pocket elites nor the fifth column hate you -- you are their EMPLOYERS! You are the source of their power and wages!

Your "aid" has nothing to do with the general populations of the countries under your boot.

meme not only evaluates the people of the ummah as dirt-----she even calls their "rulers" dirt. well---maybe she is right-------the ummah consists of corrupted dirt--------I have always been MORE optimistic than "meme"

Forum List

Back