amerikka's last stand

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
This is by Russell Simmons
My unshakeable belief in the power of encouragement, compassion and patience is what allows me to have constructive dialogue with people from all walks of life. All I know is that if you want to find success in this world, you better always be looking to build on the common threads you share with people. Some of the toughest bridges to build in this country remain those that span our racial divides. I'll concede that promoting tolerance over fear and rigidness can be daunting. But, let us take notice, there are some people in our country who are fighting with every ounce of energy that they have to promote hate, racism and bigotry. I want to warn them now, that anyone whose mission is keeping people apart is swimming against a very strong tide.

Here's the good news.

Kids today are less caring about race. The antebellum eugenics experiment has resulted in great physical and athletic prowess. The more intelligent people could be less caring about race. If someone loves someone they have a shot of parenting progeny that gets the best of both parents gene sets.

I've heard the racist argument about thorough bred horses. What the morons don't get is that horse breeders don't care if the horse is white, brown, black, or white. The idea is to breed the best with the best, and hope for the best.

America is expanding its genepool. That's good for the ultimate survival and prosperity of humanity.

The ones left behind are the inbred morons.

It's not eugenics, it's human choice. The "do you want your daughter to marry one" is a joke. I'd rather my daughter marries someone who can treat her right and breed some awesome grandkids, as long as it isn't a knuckle dragging, mouth breeding, inbred.

But, let us take notice, there are some people in our country who are fighting with every ounce of energy that they have to promote hate, racism and bigotry.

And what gets me is that I, as a white taxpayer, have to fund Eric Holder while he does it!

So you're only a real American when there's white people holding office? I had to pay taxes to support Bush's tax cuts to mostly white, rich Americans. Good to see the shoe on the other foot.

This is by Russell Simmons
My unshakeable belief in the power of encouragement, compassion and patience is what allows me to have constructive dialogue with people from all walks of life. All I know is that if you want to find success in this world, you better always be looking to build on the common threads you share with people. Some of the toughest bridges to build in this country remain those that span our racial divides. I'll concede that promoting tolerance over fear and rigidness can be daunting. But, let us take notice, there are some people in our country who are fighting with every ounce of energy that they have to promote hate, racism and bigotry. I want to warn them now, that anyone whose mission is keeping people apart is swimming against a very strong tide.

That's a nice quote, Huey. What's your excuse? You're a salmon swimming upstream just to spawn, maybe?

Forum List

Back