amerika - a tragic comedy -----

lehr

May 24, 2011
scene 1

communist demokrat maxine waters tells oil exes that she is going to ( SOCIALIZE ) their industry

scene 2

amerikia elects a communist demokrat to the oval office - he socializes the amerikan private sector

scene 3

communist racist demokrat maxine waters - on world tv beggs komrade obama to make jobs for her colored voters ( she did not mention white people)

scene 4

communist racist demokrat maxine waters - talking to a WHITE ex- business man -
who lost his business - WE NEED JOBS FOR MY COLORED VOTERS !

EX - WHITE BUSINESS MAN - but maxine waters - you destroyed the private sector and amerika - there aint no more jobs !

COMMUNIST RACIST DEMOKRAT MAXINE WATERS - i know ! - the private sector was greedy and amerika was an evil racist country - but now we need jobs for my colored voters

EX - WHITE BUSINESS MAN - but maxine waters - you destroyed the private sector and amerika - there aint no more jobs !

COMMUNIST RACIST DEMOKRAT MAXINE WATERS - i know ! - the private sector was greedy and amerika was an evil racist country - but now we need jobs for my colored voters !

>>>>> sound of crickets <<<<<<<<

EX - WHITE BUSINESS MAN - ( ill try one more time )

EX- WHITE BUSINESS MAN - but maxine waters - you destroyed the private sector and amerika - there aint no more jobs !

COMMUNIST RACIST DEMOKRAT MAXINE WATERS - i know ! the private sector was greedy and amerika was an evil racist country !

THE EX WHITE BUSINESS MAN TURNED AWAY - PUT HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKET AND WALKED AWAY LOOKING DOWN AT THE GROUND AS HE SAID TO HIMSELF - amerika could have been a beautyful country !

scene 1

communist demokrat maxine waters tells oil exes that she is going to ( SOCIALIZE ) their industry

scene 2

amerikia elects a communist demokrat to the oval office - he socializes the amerikan private sector

scene 3

communist racist demokrat maxine waters - on world tv beggs komrade obama to make jobs for her colored voters ( she did not mention white people)

scene 4

communist racist demokrat maxine waters - talking to a WHITE ex- business man -
who lost his business - WE NEED JOBS FOR MY COLORED VOTERS !

COMMUNIST RACIST DEMOKRAT MAXINE WATERS - i know ! - the private sector was greedy and amerika was an evil racist country - but now we need jobs for my colored voters

COMMUNIST RACIST DEMOKRAT MAXINE WATERS - i know ! - the private sector was greedy and amerika was an evil racist country - but now we need jobs for my colored voters !

>>>>> sound of crickets <<<<<<<<

EX - WHITE BUSINESS MAN - ( ill try one more time )

EX- WHITE BUSINESS MAN - but maxine waters - you destroyed the private sector and amerika - there aint no more jobs !

COMMUNIST RACIST DEMOKRAT MAXINE WATERS - i know ! the private sector was greedy and amerika was an evil racist country !

THE EX WHITE BUSINESS MAN TURNED AWAY - PUT HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKET AND WALKED AWAY LOOKING DOWN AT THE GROUND AS HE SAID TO HIMSELF - amerika could have been a beautyful country !

Were you programed by Dr Evil or Mini-me?

You picked up the bong a little too early today skippy.

everything is drugs to you --- aint it ---- high ?

tell us again how much you care about amerasian children - then you can call me a ****** again !

:cuckoo:

and i pointed out that klinton caused 9/11 because he was too busy bombing half the world just to keep out of prison because he got that blow job in our oval office - and your friends called me FAG & QUEER and attecked me instead of trying to prove i was wrong !!!

3000 americans jumped to their death because of klinton not having time to get bin laden because of sex in our oval office and u turn that into a joke !!

Forum List

Back