America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

Real simple here football fans. The wealthy get wealthier because they keep doing over and over and over and over what made them wealthy. Easy process. The poor get poorer, in most instances and we ARE NOT speaking of children, because they keep doing over and over and over and over what makes them poor. Let me give you an example of my neighbors with 2 kids versus myself with 3 kids. My oldest was born in 1984. I sold my newer model car for $9000 because my wife could not work for many months because of the baby. I bought a $2000 car at the auction and drove it for 5 years. I have other children born after that. Over the years my wife and I buy older vehicles, do not buy extra cars, boats, horses, 4 wheelers, etc. We have now put 4 kids through college. I have never made more than $125,000 in one year in my life. I live in a 2000 square foot home and drive a Toyota with 200,000 miles on it. I started saving $$ 30 years ago every month be it $10 or $1000. My neighbor owns his own business same as I do. They have 2 kids. Houses are about the same yet every few years he ups the mortgage on it so he can buy toys. He owns 4 cars, boat, 4 wheelers, his wife drives a leased Lexus at $600 a month and he drives a leased Yukon Denali at $700 a month. They eat out almost every day. They both work and combined make far more than I do. "We have no money to send our kids to college, it is not fair that there is income inequality" is what they say going down the road in $1300 a month car payments and no telling how much the insurance is. My neighbor constantly bitches about how much his health insurance is and it is not fair. "Middle income Americans are 2 pay checks away from bankruptcy" is what we hear them spout. Yes they probably are as Americans ARE DUMB ASSES. They want their toys and someone else to pay for their health insurance. Choices is what it is all about football fans. YOU fuck up and drive your big cars FUCK YOU. Get your fucking hands out of my pocket and cry me a fucking river of tears.
True perhaps for some, but it's GOP tax rates and policy that are screwing the non-rich in general. See sig.

How are the "screwing" the non-rich?

Real simple here football fans. The wealthy get wealthier because they keep doing over and over and over and over what made them wealthy. Easy process. The poor get poorer, in most instances and we ARE NOT speaking of children, because they keep doing over and over and over and over what makes them poor. Let me give you an example of my neighbors with 2 kids versus myself with 3 kids. My oldest was born in 1984. I sold my newer model car for $9000 because my wife could not work for many months because of the baby. I bought a $2000 car at the auction and drove it for 5 years. I have other children born after that. Over the years my wife and I buy older vehicles, do not buy extra cars, boats, horses, 4 wheelers, etc. We have now put 4 kids through college. I have never made more than $125,000 in one year in my life. I live in a 2000 square foot home and drive a Toyota with 200,000 miles on it. I started saving $$ 30 years ago every month be it $10 or $1000. My neighbor owns his own business same as I do. They have 2 kids. Houses are about the same yet every few years he ups the mortgage on it so he can buy toys. He owns 4 cars, boat, 4 wheelers, his wife drives a leased Lexus at $600 a month and he drives a leased Yukon Denali at $700 a month. They eat out almost every day. They both work and combined make far more than I do. "We have no money to send our kids to college, it is not fair that there is income inequality" is what they say going down the road in $1300 a month car payments and no telling how much the insurance is. My neighbor constantly bitches about how much his health insurance is and it is not fair. "Middle income Americans are 2 pay checks away from bankruptcy" is what we hear them spout. Yes they probably are as Americans ARE DUMB ASSES. They want their toys and someone else to pay for their health insurance. Choices is what it is all about football fans. YOU fuck up and drive your big cars FUCK YOU. Get your fucking hands out of my pocket and cry me a fucking river of tears.

Your neighbor is letting his money work for him which is an investor mindset, your working to pay your bills which is an employee mindset.

True perhaps for some, but it's GOP tax rates and policy that are screwing the non-rich in general. See sig.

The richest pay less than everyone else in ALL taxes and fees, especially in state, local taxes and fees, which hit the non-rich the hardest, and which have gone up in response to lower Fed aid. Never reported on Fox etc, of course, just bs about Fed income taxes. Also, the richest have the lawyers and accountants to take advantage of all the BS Pub loopholes for them, Pub dupe.

True perhaps for some, but it's GOP tax rates and policy that are screwing the non-rich in general.

Reagan and Bush, both cut rates for the non-rich.

The richest pay less than everyone else in ALL taxes and fees, especially in state, local taxes and fees, which hit the non-rich the hardest, and which have gone up in response to lower Fed aid. Never reported on Fox etc, of course, just bs about Fed income taxes. Also, the richest have the lawyers and accountants to take advantage of all the BS Pub loopholes for them, Pub dupe.

The rich pay the bulk of all taxes.

Your neighbor is letting his money work for him which is an investor mindset, your working to pay your bills which is an employee mindset.
The neighbor is trying to keep the American dream while the nonrich are, basically secretly, being screwed by Reaganists...

The richest pay less than everyone else in ALL taxes and fees

Hilarious example of bad liberal math.

The neighbor is trying to keep the American dream while the nonrich are, basically secretly, being screwed by Reaganists...

How are they being screwed?

True perhaps for some, but it's GOP tax rates and policy that are screwing the non-rich in general.

FEDERAL INCOME TAXES ONLY- Payrolltaxes paid for by the nonrich are now more in total than Fed income taxes.

The rich pay the bulk of all taxes.
BS. And much less of a percentage than what they EARN.

FEDERAL INCOME TAXES ONLY- Payrolltaxes paid for by the nonrich are now more in total than Fed income taxes.

The richest pay less than everyone else in ALL taxes and fees, especially in state, local taxes and fees, which hit the non-rich the hardest,

Here in Illinois, the income tax is a flat 5%.

Show how a guy with $1,000,000 in income pays less than a guy who makes $20,000.
Show how a guy with a $1,000,000 house pays less in property taxes than a guy with a $150,000 house.

Good for them. One exception that proves the rule. How much does a registration and licenses, etc etc, cost, and what percentage are those? Much more expensive in the last 30 years.

Good for them. One exception that proves the rule. How much does a registration and licenses, etc etc, cost, and what percentage are those? Much more expensive in the last 30 years.

The rich guy with 3 cars pays more for licenses and registrations than the poor guy with 1 or no cars.

Regan lowered the top 1%ers tax from 70 to 28 percent, while raising payroll taxes. Then, you can add increases in gas taxes and cigarette taxes.

Bush did lower taxes, enough to buy season tickets to your favorite team. But then he crashed the economy, which middle class and poor have yet to recover.

The rich guy with 3 cars pays more for licenses and registrations than the poor guy with 1 or no cars.

I don't pay for any licenses, or registrations, or insurance, and yet I have three cars. If you include my collection, I have 33 cars and trucks. I still don't pay for any of the above.

The richest pay less than everyone else in ALL taxes and fees, especially in state, local taxes and fees, which hit the non-rich the hardest,

Here in Illinois, the income tax is a flat 5%.

Show how a guy with $1,000,000 in income pays less than a guy who makes $20,000.
Show how a guy with a $1,000,000 house pays less in property taxes than a guy with a $150,000 house.

Since the majority of the wealthy have trusts and/or corporations to funnel monies, high net individual pay very little if anything.

I made $26.5M last year, and paid zero. This year I'll make $30M and again will pay zero.

My Mothers house on the beach in southern California is appraised at $1.6M, her property tax bill for 2014 is $420.00.

Forum List

Back