America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

You might want to think of the country, and stop hating "parasites" who are actually victims of your greedy idiot party, now mindlessly blocking a jobs/infrastructure act, training for 3 million tech jobs going begging, and passing an immigration act that would help the economy, and screwing up ACA as much as possible. If you earn less than 250k or are not a giant corp paying nothing, you are misinformed.

These are all acts of organized plunder. How does declining to be looted mean I have done anything to the professional parasites?

Repent!
For judgement day hath arrived!!

On New Years Day? Are you sure? With all these hangovers?

You know, "If you want to get to heaven, you gotta raise a little hell." Ozark Mountain Daredevils said that.
And I believe them. How about you? Then again, their name does have the word "devil" in it. Rutro.

Real simple here football fans. The wealthy get wealthier because they keep doing over and over and over and over what made them wealthy. Easy process. The poor get poorer, in most instances and we ARE NOT speaking of children, because they keep doing over and over and over and over what makes them poor. Let me give you an example of my neighbors with 2 kids versus myself with 3 kids. My oldest was born in 1984. I sold my newer model car for $9000 because my wife could not work for many months because of the baby. I bought a $2000 car at the auction and drove it for 5 years. I have other children born after that. Over the years my wife and I buy older vehicles, do not buy extra cars, boats, horses, 4 wheelers, etc. We have now put 4 kids through college. I have never made more than $125,000 in one year in my life. I live in a 2000 square foot home and drive a Toyota with 200,000 miles on it. I started saving $$ 30 years ago every month be it $10 or $1000. My neighbor owns his own business same as I do. They have 2 kids. Houses are about the same yet every few years he ups the mortgage on it so he can buy toys. He owns 4 cars, boat, 4 wheelers, his wife drives a leased Lexus at $600 a month and he drives a leased Yukon Denali at $700 a month. They eat out almost every day. They both work and combined make far more than I do. "We have no money to send our kids to college, it is not fair that there is income inequality" is what they say going down the road in $1300 a month car payments and no telling how much the insurance is. My neighbor constantly bitches about how much his health insurance is and it is not fair. "Middle income Americans are 2 pay checks away from bankruptcy" is what we hear them spout. Yes they probably are as Americans ARE DUMB ASSES. They want their toys and someone else to pay for their health insurance. Choices is what it is all about football fans. YOU fuck up and drive your big cars FUCK YOU. Get your fucking hands out of my pocket and cry me a fucking river of tears.

You listen to a couple that make 200k a year bitch that they have no money and don't tell them to shut the fuck up and learn to manage their money better? Why not tell them that. You don't like em much anyway it sounds like.

You could be in the top 2% of income earners, say making 1 million a year. And if you spend 1.1 million a year, you are still broke.

You think "middle income" is income of 150K? You make 125k you say. Own a business. You evidently are not a large enough business to provide health care for your employees and neither is your neighbor who also owns a business.

So where are you supposed to get your health insurance? Seeing as how you seem very upset about heath insurance.

If they would get off the Democratic party plantation they wouldn't be so poor. My income has nearly doubled since 2007.

Idiot-gram ^^^

If you want anyone to believe you, you will need to post evidence. Since you would be stupid to do so, I doubt anyone will take your comment as factual. Thus, your post qualifies as an idiot-gram which is a post which adds nothing to a conversation and has less substance than a typical post by a troll.

Real simple here football fans. The wealthy get wealthier because they keep doing over and over and over and over what made them wealthy. Easy process. The poor get poorer, in most instances and we ARE NOT speaking of children, because they keep doing over and over and over and over what makes them poor. Let me give you an example of my neighbors with 2 kids versus myself with 3 kids. My oldest was born in 1984. I sold my newer model car for $9000 because my wife could not work for many months because of the baby. I bought a $2000 car at the auction and drove it for 5 years. I have other children born after that. Over the years my wife and I buy older vehicles, do not buy extra cars, boats, horses, 4 wheelers, etc. We have now put 4 kids through college. I have never made more than $125,000 in one year in my life. I live in a 2000 square foot home and drive a Toyota with 200,000 miles on it. I started saving $$ 30 years ago every month be it $10 or $1000. My neighbor owns his own business same as I do. They have 2 kids. Houses are about the same yet every few years he ups the mortgage on it so he can buy toys. He owns 4 cars, boat, 4 wheelers, his wife drives a leased Lexus at $600 a month and he drives a leased Yukon Denali at $700 a month. They eat out almost every day. They both work and combined make far more than I do. "We have no money to send our kids to college, it is not fair that there is income inequality" is what they say going down the road in $1300 a month car payments and no telling how much the insurance is. My neighbor constantly bitches about how much his health insurance is and it is not fair. "Middle income Americans are 2 pay checks away from bankruptcy" is what we hear them spout. Yes they probably are as Americans ARE DUMB ASSES. They want their toys and someone else to pay for their health insurance. Choices is what it is all about football fans. YOU fuck up and drive your big cars FUCK YOU. Get your fucking hands out of my pocket and cry me a fucking river of tears.

You really ought to put your biases and opinions into well formed sentences and paragraphs, not only is your writing sophomoric, it is difficult on the eyes.

True perhaps for some, but it's GOP tax rates and policy that are screwing the non-rich in general. See sig.

Despite, or because of, the fallout from the 2007 Great Recession, annual earnings between the richest Americans and everybody else have exploded to record levels. Meanwhile middle- and lower-class wealth growth remains stagnant.
The median wealth for high-income families hit $639,400 last year, a whopping 7 percent jump from three years earlier and seven times greater than middle-class incomes, which stood at $96,500 according to Pew Research Center, citing data from the Federal Reserve.
Middle-class median wealth, which Pew defines as the difference between the value of a household’s total assets and debts, has not advanced since 2010.
The financial chasm now separating the rich and everybody else is the widest since the Fed began tracking earnings 30 years ago, which became even more pronounced following the 2008 global financial crisis.
America 8217 s wealth gap between middle-income and upper-income families is widest on record Pew Research Center
proxy.jpg

Wealth Gap between America s Rich and Middle-Class Families Widest on Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ
B5HKQctIcAIfWwE.png:large

IMO The American Dream was always a myth, but now it has turned into a nightmare for 47% of Americans. This robbing of the poor half of the population has been quite deliberate, by allowing unchecked immigration to obtain cheap labor and by off shoring of jobs to India and China. The Federal minimum wage has remained at $7.25 per hour since Obama took office, while the cost of living has increased substantially. There is no justification for this, since corporate profits have never been higher.

IOW, you are fomenting class warfare between people who make $66,000 per year and those who make $22,000 per year. Both are working class, you sad hack. But it really shows that we've reached Peak Progressivism when slightly better off working class people are attacked as "The Man".

Forum List

Back