America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

Let me help the enquiring minds.

Properties in NYC, South Beach, Vegas, San Diego, and Avalon, Ca are managed all-enclusive, and are owned and paid by the trust as investments. My personal expences are paid via credit card to a 50 year interest only loan of $1.00/yr. The loan is paid by my estate via life insurance paid by the trust.

Welcome to the world of private non-regulated trusts and the Republicans that made it possible.

You're right, before Republicans, you could never live in a house you bought, pay with a credit card, take out a loan or use life insurance.

Or lie about any or all of the above. LOL!

The isssue is private trusts.

You still haven't explained how the trust drops your tax rate into low single digits, despite multi-million dollar annual incomes.
Perhaps you could do that now?

Proper tax planning.

Properties in NYC, South Beach, Vegas, San Diego, and Avalon, Ca are managed all-enclusive, and are owned and paid by the trust as investments. My personal expences are paid via credit card to a 50 year interest only loan of $1.00/yr. The loan is paid by my estate via life insurance paid by the trust.

Welcome to the world of private non-regulated trusts and the Republicans that made it possible.

You're right, before Republicans, you could never live in a house you bought, pay with a credit card, take out a loan or use life insurance.

You still haven't explained how the trust drops your tax rate into low single digits, despite multi-million dollar annual incomes.

Proper tax planning.

Vivid imagination.

ROFL.. now's he's a trust baby living in an expensive home gifted to him, probably by his parents, managed by a trust that is "gifting" him some expense money and managing the "investment for him." Make sure to keep that cash under what 14k / year? Or your gonna have gift taxes to pay.

How can I be a trust baby when I'm the orginator of the trust?

Proper tax planning.

Vivid imagination.

You can't save money by proper tax planning?

Proper tax planning.

Vivid imagination.

You can't drop your tax rate to low single digits, with a business income of supposed millions, just because you have a "Republican enabled" trust.

You ever admit your error about Berkshire's effective tax rate?

Proper tax planning.

Vivid imagination.

You can't drop your tax rate to low single digits, with a business income of supposed millions, just because you have a "Republican enabled" trust.

You meant to write a private trust/Nevada corporation?

Why do you think Bill Gates is a Nevada corporation?

Proper tax planning.

Vivid imagination.

You meant to write a private trust/Nevada corporation?

Why do you think Bill Gates is a Nevada corporation?

You still haven't posted the tax brackets for a private trust/Nevada corporation.
Why not?

New Topics

Forum List

Back