America's Thoughts On Inter-Racial Dating - At Least The Thoughts of 1,116 Americans

Old people gripping to "'life the way it used to be" will eventually die. Don't worry about what he says, or anyone else. If she makes you a happy person, that's really all that matters.

But also make sure you don't stay with her just to spite everyone, because that can happen as well. Been there, done that.

The ClayTaurus said:
Old people gripping to "'life the way it used to be" will eventually die. Don't worry about what he says, or anyone else. If she makes you a happy person, that's really all that matters.

But also make sure you don't stay with her just to spite everyone, because that can happen as well. Been there, done that.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but I like proving people wrong and getting them to back down, good feeling.

And yeah, I know, I'm definetely not just staying with her for that. Been together for 2 years now.

The ClayTaurus said:
A ricer is someone who tricks out there car with all sorts of gaudy shit. Gull-doors, ugly, ornate graphics, loud, worthless exhaust systems, etc. etc.

Suicide doors are like little half doors that open backwards (opposite of normal front opening doors. Like this. See how the back doors open the other way? Suicide doors.
I would actually term a "Ricer" as a compact car, usually asian, that is tricked out to look cool. For instance, all the cars in 2Fast2Furious wit' Ludacris who is hilarious were ricers.

When you think of suicide doors, think of old-fashioned gangster movies where the gangsters hang out of the backwards-opening doors in their sedans to shoot tommy guns at the coppers. :dance:

Hagbard Celine said:
I find that asian/caucasian mixes are some of the most beautiful and sexy people I have ever met.

Is that your final answer?

sean%20lennon_large.jpg

Two words: Sean Lennon.

While I'm riffin', I should point out that the much-praised Mazda with the rotary engine comes from one of the most racially pure nations on Earth: Japan. And campers, have a look other racially homogenous and/or fascist automotive creations:

porsche-01.jpg

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Porsche!

Ferrari.yellow.jpg

The trains run on time, and so does this thing!

William Joyce said:
Is that your final answer?

sean%20lennon_large.jpg

Two words: Sean Lennon.

While I'm riffin', I should point out that the much-praised Mazda with the rotary engine comes from one of the most racially pure nations on Earth: Japan. And campers, have a look other racially homogenous and/or fascist automotive creations:

porsche-01.jpg

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Porsche!

Ferrari.yellow.jpg

The trains run on time, and so does this thing!

Because there aren't ugly pure white people. Give me a break. The logic in your post was strained at best.

The ClayTaurus said:
Because there aren't ugly pure white people. Give me a break. The logic in your post was strained at best.

I'm sur he meant the comment as a joke Clay, lighten up a bit. I have to admit, it was pretty funny and I really don't think white and asian is a good mix. Now, black and asian, that's beautiful.

USMCDevilDog said:
I'm sur he meant the comment as a joke Clay, lighten up a bit. I have to admit, it was pretty funny and I really don't think white and asian is a good mix. Now, black and asian, that's beautiful.

Fair enough. *loosens up* Sorry Joyce.
As for Black and asian, see Amerie:
amerie.jpg

Forum List

Back