America's Team: The New England Patriots

P

Patriot54

I'm not sure what the sports section has to do with the US Message Board, but I love football so I'll join in.

I guess this is kind of related to the US because the Pats are America's Team (sorry Dallas, you're old news). You gotta love a team named the Patriots in red, white and blue who started out as underdogs, rose to power and conquered all other teams twice in 3 years.

Get ready for the Pats to win another SuperBowl next season.

GO PATS!!! Bills, Jets and Phins suck!

Originally posted by Patriot54
I'm not sure what the sports section has to do with the US Message Board, but I love football so I'll join in.

I guess this is kind of related to the US because the Pats are America's Team (sorry Dallas, you're old news). You gotta love a team named the Patriots in red, white and blue who started out as underdogs, rose to power and conquered all other teams twice in 3 years.

Get ready for the Pats to win another SuperBowl next season.

GO PATS!!! Bills, Jets and Phins suck!

PSSSSSSSSSTTTT--I think the sports section is where you chat about sports.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I'm not sure why you mention this as it is not your board!:rolleyes:
Calm down dude, I was just making a random comment - We also have a political section on our football MB, that seems weird too.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
:laugh: Jumping on the bandwagon in sports as well eh?
No, I'm not - can you provide a link to prove that? ;) Or are you just making unfounded assumptions?

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Please guys. Go easy on him. He likes New England. Obviously that proves he's not too bright.

:D
Steelers fan I presume?

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
You would presume correctly. :gs:

There are few teams in the NFL that I dont like, however, the Pats top that list. :D
I can sort of understand where you're coming from - when there's a team as unstoppable as the Pats are, there will be a lot of jealous haters.

I don't mind the Steelers much, except that Cowher is a crybaby. My least favorite team is the Bills.

Originally posted by Patriot54
I can sort of understand where you're coming from - when there's a team as unstoppable as the Pats are, there will be a lot of jealous haters.

Unstoppable? :rolleyes:

Thats a pretty big assumtion just becasue they had two good years.... after looking at the schedule for next season, they'll do fairly good next year too. Any team with that schedule would. :D

San Francisco 49ers: 5 SB victories, one of the two greatest franchises in NFL history the other being the Dallas Cowgirls. New England isn't even good enough to clean up the dried shit stains on 49er underwear.

Forum List

Back