America's Student Loan Debt Crisis

Give students tax credits or something, but this insanity has to end. You can;t blame the students. Blame the monetary policy and the federal government because that's where the problems come from.

You can;t blame the students.

Bull poop!

Our education system tells them they must go to college and our high schools stress academic pursuits.

But, once they gain their diplomas, these young people are still adults and should be able to assess future possibilities in an adult manner.

Do they think that a PhD in interactive finger painting is going to be an asset to society so they can earn a fantastic salary/stipend?

If they haven't used common sense, there should absolutely be no "loan forgiveness" as all the Dimocrap leaders are calling for!

Pay up or do time!

Give students tax credits or something, but this insanity has to end. You can;t blame the students. Blame the monetary policy and the federal government because that's where the problems come from.

Bull poop!

Our education system tells them they must go to college and our high schools stress academic pursuits.

But, once they gain their diplomas, these young people are still adults and should be able to assess future possibilities in an adult manner.

Do they think that a PhD in interactive finger painting is going to be an asset to society so they can earn a fantastic salary/stipend?

If they haven't used common sense, there should absolutely be no "loan forgiveness" as all the Dimocrap leaders are calling for!

Pay up or do time!
I actually look forward to you comments. Is there anyway you can tone down the Bolds and Colors?

The Republicans used to run on ending the department of education. Now they're just as pro big government as the admitted leftists and generally no longer understand economic theory, monetary policy or the proper role of the federal government.

Last edited:

Bull poop!

Pay up or do time!
I actually look forward to you comments. Is there anyway you can tone down the Bolds and Colors?

I get used to doing it so moderators can't claim my posts are simply trolling or do not meet forum rules of original content. Sorry it distubs you.

The Republicans used to run on ending the department of education. Now they're just as pro big government as the admitted leftists and generally no longer understand economic theory, monetary policy or the proper role of the federal government.

I would love to see the end of the Department of Education. Return the function to the individal states where it belongs.

Bull poop!

Pay up or do time!

I get used to doing it so moderators can't claim my posts are simply trolling or do not meet forum rules of original content. Sorry it distubs you.
Oh, I did not know. Thanks for the info.

Are you preaching to the choir?

What to do about it...

Force the borrowers to pay off every stinkin' dime.

Maybe they will have to live with their parents for another five years. Maybe they will have to RENT for ten years before they can buy a first "house." Maybe they will learn a great deal about financial responsibility.

How can Leftist politicians dangle this bit of candy out there (i.e., loan forgiveness) for young voters, when NOT PAYING YOUR LEGAL Debts is another form of theft?

How can they offer this when so many millions have worked YEARS and sacrificed mightily to make those payments on their own student loans, to get the damn things paid off?

How many adult-children in this generation are voting Democrat, in the hope that if enough Leftists take over government they will be forgiven these loans?

It is disgraceful. Like almost everything else the Political Left tries to do.

I wondered the same then I researched it. Have you seen the prices they pay now at a University, here is one, I remember books were highly expensive as well and they are probably more now:

History of MSU Tuition

In
1979 was a credit hour $24.50 , now its close to 500.

Have you seen the prices they pay now at a University,

When you throw basically unlimited amounts of federal dollars at colleges, they jack up their prices.

Why are you surprised? Didn't take any college Econ classes?

They need to do something about it, like price controls. They can control this craziness. They can also do price controls on everything, this free economy is for the birds. I mean capitalization and in the end the consumer pays. Who supports the government, workers.

If you lived through the 70s and you are now advocating for price controls then you are exactly the fucking idiot I already know you to be. It’s like you’re proud of it.

I was there, what is it you want to know about the 70's , waiting in long lines for gas? Then we got Reagan for the 80's and I remember that nightmare as well.

If you think the 80s were a nightmare, it is because you slept through them and thought you were still in the 70s.

What to do about it...

Force the borrowers to pay off every stinkin' dime.

Maybe they will have to live with their parents for another five years. Maybe they will have to RENT for ten years before they can buy a first "house." Maybe they will learn a great deal about financial responsibility.

How can Leftist politicians dangle this bit of candy out there (i.e., loan forgiveness) for young voters, when NOT PAYING YOUR LEGAL Debts is another form of theft?

How can they offer this when so many millions have worked YEARS and sacrificed mightily to make those payments on their own student loans, to get the damn things paid off?

How many adult-children in this generation are voting Democrat, in the hope that if enough Leftists take over government they will be forgiven these loans?

It is disgraceful. Like almost everything else the Political Left tries to do.

I wondered the same then I researched it. Have you seen the prices they pay now at a University, here is one, I remember books were highly expensive as well and they are probably more now:

History of MSU Tuition

In
1979 was a credit hour $24.50 , now its close to 500.
I paid $22 an hour at Ok Univ in 1983 and that was with the health fee..At a junior college it was $6 dollars in 1979. Usually a whole semester of books and such was $100 dollars.

It is readily apparent that your university education was not "Ok"! It was pitiful at best! :D

I would love to see the end of the Department of Education. Return the function to the individal states where it belongs.

Unfortunately, you will have states like Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana where education will become the lowest priority in the states like it was up until the Ed Department was created. I am sorry, but the truth is the truth!

Forum List

Back