America's most Biblically Hostile U.S. President

This is the most amazing list finally compiled on Obama's hostile actions towards Jews and Christians.

Here's some examples. Complete list is at link.

1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:

April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren't like them.” 1

February 2009 – Obama announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs, and fully implements the plan in February 2011. 2

April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, Obama orders that a monogram symbolizing Jesus' name be covered when he is making his speech. 3

May 2009 – Obama declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. 4

April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, Obama nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three. 5

October 19, 2010 – Obama begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions. 6

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

Good. Keep your religion out of my face.

None of that has a word from the Christ about abortion.

If you have a book like the Bible that's thousands of pages long, you can find examples to back up virtually any claim or stance. It's the truth.

The worst part is, when the example is quoted, the person quoting it expects you to believe that it's absolute truth despite the fact that the quotee has no idea who the actual person who wrote down that passage was, where he/she got the information from, who he/she was, what his/her intentions were for writing it down, and how many times the information has been revised, changed and manipulated from the time it was written down until now to serve the wills of the various kings and popes throughout the ages.

All very strange stuff to me.

Last edited:
Are you really claiming that our religious freedom is limited with going to Church and has nothing to do with our everyday actions?

Really? What everyday actions are you deprived of? Can you not Pray silently at any time of your choosing? What? Tell me...

Or is it that you want everyone to see and know that you're praying when you pray.... like in Schools, etc? If that's the case..

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full" Matthew 6:5.

Like I said... so insecure in your faith...sad, really.

With all due respect, did you read any of the list?

Let's take the situation in Houston for example. This is a real deal. Not fabricated.

It's actually in the court system. How is this not hostile to freedom of religion?

Houston Veterans Claim Censorship of Prayers, Including Ban on 'God' and 'Jesus'

Published June 29, 2011

Veterans in Houston say the Department of Veterans Affairs is consistently censoring their prayers by banning them from saying the words "God" and "Jesus" during funeral services at Houston National Cemetery.

Three organizations -- the Veterans of Foreign Wars, The American Legion and the National Memorial Ladies -- allege that the cemetery's director and other government officials have created "religious hostility" at the cemetery and are violating the First Amendment.

According to court documents filed this week in federal court, the cemetery's director, Arleen Ocasio, has banned saying "God" at funerals and requires prayers be submitted in advance for government approval, MyFoxHouston.com reports.

Read more: Houston Veterans Claim Censorship Of Prayers, Including Ban On 'God' And 'Jesus' | Fox News

Federal District Judge Lynn N. Hughes signed a consent decree ordering the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) to lift the ban on prayer and the word “God” at national cemeteries, to revoke national policies hostile to religion, and to reopen the Chapel which identity was previously changed to “meeting facility” at the Houston National Cemetery.

furthermore the moron who implemented this policy.....

The director of Houston National Cemetery will transfer to another job within the Department of Veterans Affairs after becoming entangled in a lawsuit over allegations of religious censorship. Arleen Ocasio has requested and received a transfer to another position in the National Cemeteries Administration in Washington D.C

Arleen Ocasio | Armed Sources | a Chron.com blog

Houston | vfwlady

what on earth does YOUR scripture have to do with OUR government?

:cuckoo:

It's quite easy. Youre government is trying to oppress, silent, and shut down people who believe in our scriptures. We oppose that because as of right now, we still have the religious liberty to do so.

nonsense.

you have every right to practice your religion. you don't have the right to make me, or worse, my son, practice it.

and that's really what we're talking about.

what on earth does YOUR scripture have to do with OUR government?

:cuckoo:

I didn't say scripture had anything to do with government Jillian.

I was responding to NY Carbineer's assertion that Christ said nothing about abortion.

iirc, you were lamenting the fact that our government is "anti-biblical". he responded that *my* bible allows for reproductive choice. (something fundamentalist jews would disagree with, but i'm not a fundie).

therefore my response was who cares if it's anti-biblical?

it's supposed to be.

New Topics

Forum List

Back