America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

ouch!!!! That is gonna leave a mark. Hate it when a seemingly good rant gets derailed like that. Nice job.

Jefferson can be quoted to support about any side of any issue you want. :

'To the corruptions of Christianity I am indeed opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; & believing he never claimed any other.

--Letter to Benjamin Rush (12 April 1803)

LOL. Ever read or even know what the Jeffersonian Bible is?

As in every other issue excepting perhaps gay butt sex, my knowledge greatly exceeds yours.

Jefferson can be quoted to support about any side of any issue you want. :

'To the corruptions of Christianity I am indeed opposed; but not to the genuine precepts of Jesus himself. I am a Christian, in the only sense he wished any one to be; sincerely attached to his doctrines, in preference to all others; ascribing to himself every human excellence; & believing he never claimed any other.

--Letter to Benjamin Rush (12 April 1803)

LOL. Ever read or even know what the Jeffersonian Bible is?

As in every other issue excepting perhaps gay butt sex, my knowledge greatly exceeds yours.

:lol:

have you guys heard of seperation of church and state.

Its a pretty old idea that goes right back to the founders

have you guys heard of seperation of church and state.

Its a pretty old idea that goes right back to the founders

That our Founders established a Nation based principly upon what they described as the inalienable rights of man granted by God is all the proof you need to know we are a de facto theocracy.

You will of course whine about that, but you cannot refute it.

Hope that helps.

Just think of all the years since the US has been a nation that Christiams forced their beliefs and political ideas upon non-chrixtians

Forum List

Back