America’s Most (and Least) Educated States

I'd rather have a 7th grade education and know Jesus Christ than to have a Harvard education and not know Him! You can keep your intellectual humanism, Guno! I'll keep My God! (and rejoice all the way!)

I'd rather have a 7th grade education and know Jesus Christ than to have a Harvard education and not know Him! You can keep your intellectual humanism, Guno! I'll keep My God! (and rejoice all the way!)

humanism is a movement based on the seeking of knowledge of ancient Rome and Greece. At least it started out as this....

It is a movement based on knowledge and what humanity is capable of.

Midwest rural areas are heavily populated in Mennonite and Amish communities they have and support their children in their own schools. Not only are they not a burden on the taxpayers these children are very well educated. They actually grow up knowing how to read, write, work, build and farm. The majority of the Amish speak both English and German and they are fluent in both languages.
I doubt that was a consideration in your articles or estimates.

• Banned
I'd rather have a 7th grade education

No surprise there Jeri

Anti-intellectualism Is Killing America
Social dysfunction can be traced to the abandonment of reason

In a country where a sitting congressman told a crowd that evolution and the Big Bang are“lies straight from the pit of hell,”(link is external) where the chairman of a Senate environmental panelbrought a snowball(link is external) into the chamber as evidence that climate change is a hoax, where almost one in three citizens can’t name the vice president(link is external), it is beyond dispute that critical thinking has been abandoned as a cultural value. Our failure as a society to connect the dots, to see that such anti-intellectualism comes with a huge price, could eventually be our downfall.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Midwest rural areas are heavily populated in Mennonite and Amish communities they have and support their children in their own schools. Not only are they not a burden on the taxpayers these children are very well educated. They actually grow up knowing how to read, write, work, build and farm. The majority of the Amish speak both English and German and they are fluent in both languages.

Just look at the south

decline-fig5.jpg

humanism is a movement based on the seeking of knowledge of ancient Rome and Greece. At least it started out as this....

It is a movement based on knowledge and what humanity is capable of.

It's the worship of the mind. Anything that leads a human to worship themselves, to believe in one's superiority over God and His Word is satanic. The tenet of humanism is do what thou wilt. It is precisely the same tenet of the Satanic bible. Do what thou wilt. Do whatever you want. That is humanism. It's wicked and those who follow it are calling forth their own destruction.

It is an indictment against the education system. Not Christianity. Christian home schoolers are consistently getting higher grades than all secular school students tested (combined). The highest grades in elementary, middle school, high school and college - Christian home schoolers are proven to have the highest grades throughout.

The OP is misleading.

In a technological and scientific world, that's great. And they are not a burden on the taxpayer. Unless they get sick. And they are pretty healthy. They might even break even.

Isn't that the same Attitude the isis has??? You know radical islam??? Limit one self to god..

Isis? No, it isn't. Isis worships Satan. They are Baal worshipers (Baal Allah). I am speaking of worshiping Jesus Christ who is God. Jesus Christ who is worthy of our praise. You are suggesting that it is better to worship yourself, Matthew. Self worship is what Satan desired. He wanted the worship due God to go to him. See Isaiah 14:12 for the details. As for self worship? The worship of self? Seeking the praises of men for yourself? Do you not see the tragic consequences of those who fall into it? Look at Hollywood. Anytime man took the praise to himself that was due God? He destroyed himself. Every single time. Man was not created to worship his own mind, his own self, to seek and receive praise from men as if he is a god. That is a one way ticket to hell.

No surprise there Jeri

In a country where a sitting congressman told a crowd that evolution and the Big Bang are“lies straight from the pit of hell,”(link is external) where the chairman of a Senate environmental panelbrought a snowball(link is external) into the chamber as evidence that climate change is a hoax, where almost one in three citizens can’t name the vice president(link is external), it is beyond dispute that critical thinking has been abandoned as a cultural value. Our failure as a society to connect the dots, to see that such anti-intellectualism comes with a huge price, could eventually be our downfall.

Humanism is condemned in the Bible. It's the worship of self, making one's self God, Guno. If you choose to be your own god you'll have to live with the consequences. God isn't receiving you into heaven because you are a Jew. I can tell you that right now. You are either going to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and be born again as Jesus told Nicodemus or you are going to be shut out from the kingdom of heaven. Your choice.

No surprise there Jeri

Humanism is condemned in the Bible. It's the worship of self, making one's self God, Guno. If you choose to be your own god you'll have to live with the consequences. God isn't receiving you into heaven because you are a Jew. I can tell you that right now. You are either going to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and be born again as Jesus told Nicodemus or you are going to be shut out from the kingdom of heaven. Your choice.

And that is why we Jews are very successful in Science Engineering and medicine , we are taught to value education and learning and to question things.

And that is why we Jews are very successful in Science Engineering and medicine , we are taught to value education and learning and to question things.
Taught by who?

Forum List

Back