America’s Lost Liberties, Post-9/11

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is not a "conspiracy theory" thread, just because 9/11 is in the title.

Take heed, America.

Our losses are mounting with every passing day.

What began with the post-9/11 passage of the USA Patriot Act has snowballed into the eradication of every vital safeguard against government overreach, corruption and abuse.

The citizenry’s unquestioning acquiescence to anything the government wants to do in exchange for the phantom promise of safety and security has resulted in a society where the nation is being locked down into a militarized, mechanized, hypersensitive, legalistic, self-righteous, goose-stepping antithesis of every principle upon which this nation was founded.

Set against a backdrop of government surveillance, militarized police, SWAT team raids, asset forfeiture, eminent domain, overcriminalization, armed surveillance drones, whole body scanners, stop and frisk searches, police violence and the like—all of which have been sanctioned by Congress, the White House and the courts—our constitutional freedoms have been steadily chipped away at, undermined, eroded, whittled down, and generally discarded.

The rights embodied in the Constitution, if not already eviscerated, are on life support.

America’s Lost Liberties, Post-9/11
Screen-Shot-2019-09-08-at-9.27.30-PM.png

<whinny cowardly conservative voice> But I'm scared and I need to be protected from the latest scary thing. What's scary now? What kind of horrible shit is the government doing to "protect America"now? What will republican fear cost us this time?

I think the shadow government that protected Hillary and tried to overthrow Trump is the result of GWB's leniency on surveillance. The people who were involved in the coup need to be executed,

<whinny cowardly conservative voice> But I'm scared and I need to be protected from the latest scary thing. What's scary now? What kind of horrible shit is the government doing to "protect America"now? What will republican fear cost us this time?

Check how many Democrats voted for stuff like the Patriot Act and put the blame on everyone and not one side.

You were warned back when it was being passed and yet the MAJORITY of Americans thought it was a great idea to combat terrorism...

Remember next time that no one can protect you and if it is your time it is your time...

Check how many Democrats voted for stuff like the Patriot Act and put the blame on everyone and not one side.

You were warned back when it was being passed and yet the MAJORITY of Americans thought it was a great idea to combat terrorism...

Remember next time that no one can protect you and if it is your time it is your time...
Just look at Congress. Nancy Pelosi has been on the House Intelligence Committee since before 9/11.

Demanding government protection from boogeymen no matter how much individual liberty, blood and treasure it costs isn't Republican or Democrat phenomena. It's a decadent, mindless sheeple phenomena, unfortunately both of the major political parties are filled with decadent, mindless sheeple, once their partisan masters tell them that they need to be afraid they all fall all over yourselves to give up their liberty, property and the blood of others so that they can enjoy the illusion of safety.

Politicians are people that practice using fear as a weapon against the liberty of the citizenry, statesmen are those people that have perfected it.

No, it's a complicit govt that is catering to folks like you who will roll over.

Forum List

Back