America's last major TV plant closing down due to Trump's tariffs

A lot of times when you FIX something that's BROKEN, it looks WORSE before it looks BETTER.

Liberals always confuse the fuck out of me, tariffs and raising the minimum wage is the same damn thing for the consumer..

Some make more money , but most of us pay more money for the same damn thing.

Liberals always confuse the fuck out of me, tariffs and raising the minimum wage is the same damn thing for the consumer..

Some make more money , but most of us pay more money for the same damn thing.

So, you are in favor of raising the minimum wage, too?

I've got news for you. Raising taxes and raising tariffs are the same thing, too!

That's fine, if you want to buy a $2,000 TV set! Have at it!
So you support unfair trade and US getting screwed on trade. No surprise here, lib.

Me, and Millions of other shoppers, especially those on fixed income like me, shop at Walmart, and get the best buy for our money. I guess you other 2% prefer to pay triple somewhere else. Again, have at it! Trump and friends depend on you! BTW, where was your computer monitor made?

So you support unfair trade and US getting screwed on trade. No surprise here, lib.

Me, and Millions of other shoppers, especially those on fixed income like me, shop at Walmart, and get the best buy for our money. I guess you other 2% prefer to pay triple somewhere else. Again, have at it! Trump and friends depend on you!
Poor bastard multi-millionaire on a fixed income.
Tell us, lying asshole, how much is this fixed income for your 30 years making massive amounts of money in finance?

Me, and Millions of other shoppers, especially those on fixed income like me, shop at Walmart, and get the best buy for our money. I guess you other 2% prefer to pay triple somewhere else. Again, have at it! Trump and friends depend on you!
Tell us, lying asshole, how much is this fixed income for your 30 years making massive amounts of money in finance?

Sometimes, Inde, I suspect that we really aren't best friends, after all!

They should buy parts in the USA, troll.

It’s not fault you once posted you made millions during your career.
So stop being a cry baby bullshit artist.

I posted no such thing, but, if you get some sort of glory by telling people that you are friends with a millionaire, OK!

I posted no such thing, but, if you get some sort of glory by telling people that you are friends with a millionaire, OK!
You did very well.
How many millions in your accounts, cry baby?

Looks like Vandal prefers things made in china, and a massive trade deficit against America.

He's only interested in the bottom line and the fiscal health of the globalist CEO's and their portfolio's.

He wants to make sure those sweatshops stay open.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We must accept economic abuse from China or they will take our porridge away.

Poor Tipsy! Did some Chinaman take away your job at the TV assembly plant?
Poor vandal... is someone sticking up for America and fighting back against massive tariffs on our goods and the massive trade imbalance got your undies in a bundle?

You must love seeing America get FUCKED.

Forum List

Back