America's Funniest Home Videos- Not funny?

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
I think it sucks. Not funny at all, everyone gets hurt. I dont really like watching people get hurt much less people that laugh at them. The other things usually arent funny. Out of a full show, there are maybe two genuinely funny videos. Am I alone on this one?

Semper Fi said:
I think it sucks. Not funny at all, everyone gets hurt. I dont really like watching people get hurt much less people that laugh at them. The other things usually arent funny. Out of a full show, there are maybe two genuinely funny videos. Am I alone on this one?

so jackass is way out of bounds for you then?

Wow, you responded less then a minute after the threads formation... I'm impressed.

Who you callin jackass you you you whore!!!

Semper Fi said:
Wow, you responded less then a minute after the threads formation... I'm impressed.

Who you callin jackass you you you whore!!!

dsl baby.....and i aint a cheap whore

dalla dall no bite me luv you long time baby :piss2:

Sounds like a plan, right after I hit Lang Vei and shoot me some Charlies. You wont tell Suzy Lou back stateside would ya?

Semper Fi said:

It's hilarious. And people getting hurt has been a mainstay of comedy since the beginning. actually you like it; you're trying to put on airs by pretending you don't. Accept your lowbrow nature.

If you watch it with some buddies after drinking (or maybe other stuff! :p) it's a lot funnier.

As for people getting hurt not being funny, Mel Brooks has a great quote on this: "Tragedy is me falling down a manhole and breaking my leg. Comedy is you falling down a manhole and dying."

Sometimes it can be funny, if the guy looks around stupidly and smiles, but when someone lays there going "OH SH** MY LEG O FU** IT HURTS!!! GAAAHHH!! JESUS SOMEBODY HELP ME, AHHHHHH..." and the assholes just sit there and make stupid commentary it can be quite piss-off provoking.

Butch, watcha doin with the twelve gauger and the squrrely raafle? Washout, mama's hairs about to be ruin'd by the ceilin' fan!

Forum List

Back